• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

First PWP?

MayorThomas

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Heey, so I was kinda wondering...

Which Public Work Project do you usually build first? I always start with the Campsite as it's cheap and I like being able to pick a 10th villager :D

I would say either that or the fountain c: The fountain just adds a nice flair I guess xD

I think a fountain is a great first pwp- but usually I build the yellow bench in case a villager wants to sit and nap :)

My first was a fountain placed in a horrible spot, because I was a newbie. I refuse to demolish it though.

I built the campsite first, because I read somewhere (false) that I HAD to. :(

The next was the fountain.
It adds eye candy to all that emptyness you start off with, apart from the absurd amount of trees. ^_^

Usually I build a second bridge. A couple of times, when the original bridge was in a decent position, I'd build either the campsite or fountain first.

I can't really remember what I did first, but I think for a starting town, its best to get the bridges first, so you can get to other parts of your town easier, and then a bench and a lamp to make it more cosy and acceptable.

Campsite or Fountain for sure. I believe Campsite was first in my current town and in my last town was Fountain.

I built the campsite when I first got the game, I think because I thought I had to or I just wanted a way to get villagers lol. I will always build the campsite first because it's the easiest way to get villagers for free :)

Campsite, but after the amiibo update, I never even bother to build it so either another bridge or fountain as my first pwp.

Bridges or campgroung.
Both of them come in handy :)

Either the campsite for the 10th villager or a bridge for convenience :)

definitely a bridge because I was lowkey pissed when my town only came with one ;0 campsite was next I think because having visitors is fun :>

Usually the fountain. I like having it set in front of town hall. That or I go for a 2nd bridge if need be.

I built the campsite because I couldn't wait for animals to appear there :)

Back