For those who still need red and topaz butterflies

I just want to thank everyone who shared their butterflies with me; because of your thoughtfulness and generosity I was able to finish all but the golden winter butterflies {and that I can't get done thanks to the horrible catch-rate...only 1 out of 4 today for instance... (>_<)}...I got almost all my furnitures thanks you to guys! Special shout-out to Emily and Angel, who both shared a ton. ^_^

Last edited:
I just want to thank everyone who shared their butterflies with me; because of your thoughtfulness and generosity I was able to finish all but the golden winter butterflies {and that I can't get done thanks to the horrible catch-rate...only 1 out of 4 today for instance... (>_<)}...I got almost all my furnitures thanks you to guys! Special shout-out to Emily and Angel, who both shared a ton. ^_^
And thank you so much for all of your sharing! I am in the same situation with goldens. My catch rate is so very bad. It is so hard when you owe three friends for lots but only have only caught two butterflies!

I have 12 topaz and 16 diamond butterflies to share if anyone needs them. Just post your friend code.

Last edited:
I have a few red diamond butterflies as well and I would love to give them to people who still need them to complete their goals. Please post your code if you still need help!

Back