• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

For those who still need red and topaz butterflies

ESkill

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I still need 40 of both the red diamond and topaz butterflies. I still have some to share too if anyone else needs them. I figured since most people are on the second phase now, this way we know who still needs the first phase ones. My friend code is 68392302771 and my name is Emily. I'd appreciate any butterflies anyone can send me, and I'll send them out too, but I only have red and topaz.

I still need topaz but too I’m getting closer! These last few have been winter butterfly level difficult for some reason. I had such good luck with the red diamonds from these guys I completed the task, but those pesky topaz keep eluding me. I think we are friends now so I will continue to give you any that I get. I only have red diamonds right now due to the abysmal capture rate of topaz lately.

I still need a bunch of both Red Diamond and Topaz too.
My catch rate on everything has been pretty bad lately! :(
I'm willing to share whatever I can catch, though. My ID is 4183 9790 934 and my player name is Nyanko.:)
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Last edited:
dxjkw8.png

Aaghhh! I only need another four topaz! Nintendo you are killing me.

Last edited:
Zoinks; my friend list filled up already! As of right now I can't add anyone else, but if anyone on my list stays inactive over 7 days, I will open new spots. Thanks to anyone who helped out! ^_^

Woo-hoo, I finally got all the Red Diamond butterflies! Thanks to everyone who gifted them. :p

Still need the Topaz ones though, if anyone's got extras!

Oh my goodness you beautiful people, thank you all so much! I'm still not done yet because of these abysmal catch rates, but I'm pretty close! I only need 10 more red and like 20 topaz! I've got a lot of red and topaz I can give people who still need them. I'll keep sending you topaz Kuromi-sama!

Do you think there's a difference between catching each butterfly individually versus using the all at once function? I tried both ways but can't really tell if it affects the catch rates. Which method do you guys use?

Do you think there's a difference between catching each butterfly individually versus using the all at once function? I tried both ways but can't really tell if it affects the catch rates. Which method do you guys use?

I started using the individual capture and it seemed to work better ... until it didn’t! Do you still need red diamonds? I’m sure the red and topaz butterflies started being harder to capture once the new task began.

I’m out of topaz but left you a few red. Let me know if you’re done with red.

Last edited:
I still need Topaz butterflies (and winter butterflies) and have plenty of Diamond butterflies to give out, as well as some Topaz and Winter/Golden Winter butterflies. My friend ID is 4401 5340 520 and my IGN is Cruwa. :)

Edit: I have 84 Diamond, 18 Topaz, 5 Winter, and 6 Golden Winter butterflies I can give out.

Last edited:
Oh my goodness you beautiful people, thank you all so much! I'm still not done yet because of these abysmal catch rates, but I'm pretty close! I only need 10 more red and like 20 topaz! I've got a lot of red and topaz I can give people who still need them. I'll keep sending you topaz Kuromi-sama!

THANK YOU!

I still need Topaz butterflies (and winter butterflies) and have plenty of Diamond butterflies to give out, as well as some Topaz and Winter/Golden Winter butterflies. My friend ID is 4401 5340 520 and my IGN is Cruwa. :)

Edit: I have 84 Diamond, 18 Topaz, 5 Winter, and 6 Golden Winter butterflies I can give out.

Do you still have the golden winter butterflies? I would love to have them and I'd be happy to share my catches in return.

Add me: 4875 5174 565

I started using the individual capture and it seemed to work better ... until it didn?t! Do you still need red diamonds? I?m sure the red and topaz butterflies started being harder to capture once the new task began.

I?m out of topaz but left you a few red. Let me know if you?re done with red.

I just caught the last three reds I needed, thanks! Yup, I've definitely had a harder time catching red and topaz once the second half started, it's so ridiculous! I had all 20 flowers full once, and only managed to catch three butterflies! :mad: I'm happy I was able to complete at least one full task haha

I still need both topaz and red, having trouble because these catch rates are the worst thing ever... I'll try to share back what I can! My IGN is Starlight and my code is 7084 5811 056! :)

Edit: thanks so much to everyone who’s been sharing butterflies with me; I’m done with the diamond ones now so I just need topaz and the later ones!

Last edited:
People still need these? Im two off with gold butterflies. My last crop of white dahlias matures in two hours, then Im growing a crop of 10 blue dahlias to trade in flower trade, and after that Im going back to normal flowers. Ill keep ten white dahlias for sharing though. Anything shared and caught will be returned to you. 55806300104

I still need both topaz and red, having trouble because these catch rates are the worst thing ever... I'll try to share back what I can! My IGN is Starlight and my code is 7084 5811 056! :)

I just added you. I have both topaz and red for you. My in game name is Sundance.

Does anyone else besides Starlight need red diamonds? I've still got quite a few I can give out

How many more do each of you need? I can continue growing red and blue dahlias and send butterflies your way. Don't really need to complete my 40 gold winters.

If you have any butterflies to spare I?d seriously appreciate it as I?ve had no time to play this week and am really behind My friend id is: 47611783203 - thank you either way!

Back