• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

For those who still need red and topaz butterflies

I just want to thank everyone who shared their butterflies with me; because of your thoughtfulness and generosity I was able to finish all but the golden winter butterflies {and that I can't get done thanks to the horrible catch-rate...only 1 out of 4 today for instance... (>_<)}...I got almost all my furnitures thanks you to guys! Special shout-out to Emily and Angel, who both shared a ton. ^_^

Last edited:
I just want to thank everyone who shared their butterflies with me; because of your thoughtfulness and generosity I was able to finish all but the golden winter butterflies {and that I can't get done thanks to the horrible catch-rate...only 1 out of 4 today for instance... (>_<)}...I got almost all my furnitures thanks you to guys! Special shout-out to Emily and Angel, who both shared a ton. ^_^
And thank you so much for all of your sharing! I am in the same situation with goldens. My catch rate is so very bad. It is so hard when you owe three friends for lots but only have only caught two butterflies!

I have 12 topaz and 16 diamond butterflies to share if anyone needs them. Just post your friend code.

Last edited:
I have a few red diamond butterflies as well and I would love to give them to people who still need them to complete their goals. Please post your code if you still need help!

Back