• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hi! (Fribbit)

Porkbun_

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hi! I recently started playing Animal Crossing- even though I had a GameCube in high school I somehow never ended up with the game. When my boyfriend found out he was horrified because decorating, collecting and cute animals are my passions and now I'm a bit of an addict...lol.(He just bought me happy home designer this weekend and I cannot stop. I want all the cards!!) I would like to try playing together with people online as I haven't any gaming friends with acnl and learn more about designing story towns.
Anyway Frobbert is my absolute favorite! I've been lurking around and have seen no love (or hate haha) for my bro- he is 100% underrated! Drop me a note if your another Frobert fan! ( or even a hater, I saw on Pinterest that he was relegated to the simply "inoffensive" group of villagers. :p)

Back