• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

You can now craft clothes!!

I was very glad to see this today! Kind of takes my mind off the awful catch rate of the butterfly event...

I'm excited they rolled out this update. I've already got the bunny outfit and the mod shirt crafting. I noticed they added a pink hoodie after I filled my crafting slots, so that's the next in line. I still have a handful of clothes to buy from the market, but I should have enough pieces to get my animals looking fresh! I really hope we will be able to dress our animals in the next console version.

Are the clothes to craft new ones, already in game ones or a combination?

They don't have Thick Glasses, Cafe Uniform and Orange Sandals yet. (I know the Rainbow Feather is saved for the Festivale) I hope they'll have more in someday.

oyy to hell with crafting clothes i'm tryna craft some villagers since they don't wanna drop Bob

;(

not gonna be crafting clothes until they (hopefully) put out the rainbow plaid shorts I've been dying to get since NOVEMBER

I’m very happy with the clothes crafting! Makes up for the Rover event (at least for me)����

I got the Plaid Skirt, Lace-Up Boots and and Tortoise Glasses so far, just because I knew those were things I would wear, and I actually didn't care for the Tortoise Glasses, I think they should have made them darker colored/less orange. Wearing the boots and skirts now though! =D

It's like they knew how close I was to completing my clothing catalog... :) I am excited though, it's nice to see new stuff! And hopefully they'll keep updating the craftable clothing like they do with the furniture.

not gonna be crafting clothes until they (hopefully) put out the rainbow plaid shorts I've been dying to get since NOVEMBER

I'm wearing them now! I hope you get them soon - they are so cute!

2uA9pQS.png

Back