• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Age difference between you and your sibling(s)?

xSuperMario64x

Canadian at heart 💜🇨🇦
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Green Bunny Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Snow Bunny
Fresh Feather
Cool Feather
How many years apart are you and your sibling(s)?

My brother is a year and a half older than I am :)
(He was born Jan '98, I was born June '99)

My sister is 33, I’m 20, one of my brothers is 18 and my other brother is 11. 22 year difference between the oldest and youngest lol.

I'm almost 21, my brothers are almost 27 and 28.

I'm the oldest, then 15 months between Phil and I, and 15 months between Phil and David (the youngest).
We have a younger half sister somewhere, and there's a 15 year difference.

A brother who is 1 year older than me, a sister who is 3 years younger and then there's a huuuge gap lol
My youngest sister is 18 years younger than me, then two brothers who are 19 and 20 years younger

My sister and I are 3 years apart. We're very close and even have the same sort of interests, so much so that when it comes to Christmas nobody else in our family can distinguish which presents they got for who. She was like a mom to me for a while growing up as my mom's jobs kept her out of the house a lot of the time.

My big sister and I are ten years apart. She always hated me vigorously and still blames it on the age gap.

Last edited:
Oh man.. ok I’m about to be 21 in April (I’m the oldest). Then the oldest brother is turning either 19 or 20 in September (his mother kept him from us :/ ). My oldest sisters (who are twins) turn 18 in May. Then my middle brother turns 15 in April and middle sister also turns 15 in September. So that’s 5 of my siblings so far.. My youngest sister turns 11 in November and my youngest brother turns 8 in October. phew] Yeah... They are all half siblings of mine, and 3 step but I don’t like to call them step siblings. It sounds so bad?
The age gaps aren’t that big :eek: I get along so well with all my siblings, except for one of the twins, the oldest brother (only because we haven’t seen each other in 13 years :( and probably never will meet again), and the middle brother (he’s going through a rebellious-lazy teen phase so yeah). But all my other siblings love me and I love them <3 My son loves my middle sister the most though XD that’s his favorite aunt.
Growing up in my house, though, I was the only child from my mothers side.. She never had any more kids until she married my step dad (whom I call dad) but that wasn’t until I turned 14. I’ve always wanted to live with my siblings. So now, my son has been asking for a sibling and well he’s getting one in April ^-^ A sister (he begged for a sister XD so lucky him!) he will be 4 in May so there’s quite a gap. Hopefully the third child will be closer in age. (Three and done... maybe XD)

Four years between me and my older brother, and just shy of two years between me and my younger brother.

I'm the oldest, my brother and sister are 6 years younger than me, and my youngest sister is 11 years younger than me.

My little brother is 6 years younger than me, my older brother is 7 years older than me, and my older sister is 12 years older than me. I also have a step brother who's 20-something years older than me. None of us are really close in age, but we all get along. My older sister and I are especially close :)

My sister is 6 years older than me. We used to fight all the time when we were younger but now we're good friends :))

one is 15 minutes younger. the rest are 10 months, 10 years, and 5 years older. there are 2 i don't know the ages of.

Back