• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Age difference between you and your sibling(s)?

My little sister is 17, I'm 23, and my older sister will be 27 on valentine's day

I have two sisters that are 5 and 7 years old than me, both in uni. we've always been pretty close

5 years from my brother and I, 7 years from him and my sister.

12 year difference between youngest and oldest.

Jeez... I barely remember since I only lived with them as a baby, but it's somewhere around 25 years... not totally sure.

My older brother is almost exactly one year older than me lol he?s got me by one month. My younger brother is three years younger than me.

I have two brothers. One is 1.5 years older than me and the other is 2 years younger than me.

6 years between me and my sister.

Oh wow...
I'm almost 2 years older than one of my brothers.
I'm 4 years older than another.
I'm 10 years older than another....
And I'm almost 15 years older than my youngest brother.....

I'm the oldest....I have a half brother and three half sisters..but I'm still the oldest. ;-;

Last edited:
I'm the youngest; 7 years younger than my brother, 9 years younger than my sister

My older sister is 17 years older than me, my younger sister is 2 years younger than me, and my brother is 4 years younger than me.

My sister is 2 years younger than me and we are very close.

1.5 years older than my brother.
That .5 is important to me because I always lose track of his age if I don't LOL

10 and 8 years between me and my brothers with me being the oldest.

3 n a half yrs w my brother and 9 yrs w my other brother

Back