• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Age difference between you and your sibling(s)?

9 years older than my sister. I wish I had a twin or a sibling who was born a year before or after me, but I still love my sis

I'm the oldest, with one brother 14 months younger than me. My youngest brother (there are just the 3 of us) is 7 years younger than me. I have 2 step-sisters who are a few years younger than my baby brother. I wish I could say I was close to my brothers, but we've never shared the same interests. We love each other and would have each others' backs in a second, but we never really hung out much.

1, 7 & 9 years difference. Got 3 siblings :blush:

Weird enough, the birthday day dates different between me and my biological brother is a month, a day, a year apart. 1-1-1.

1 year older than my sister, 3 years older than my brother and 6 years older than my youngest sister.

My sister is about a year older than me and I?m seven years older than my brother.

twin brother, i think there's like 8 or 9 minutes between us but i forget! and an older sis who is 3 and a half years older than me!

Biological: I'm 6 years younger than my older sister, 1 and a half years younger than my older brother, 4 years older than my younger sister and 8 years older than my younger brother

Step sibings: I'm 9 years younger than my older stepsister, 5 years older than my younger stepbrother and 8 years older than my youngest stepbrother.

My older brother is older than me by 12 years. Yes, it's just as weird as it sounds.

Sister 3 years older to the date (I should find out the times XD) - we share a birthday.

Everyone I talk to is usually pretty shook when I tell them my sibling is 9 years younger than me...so I wouldn't want to know how some of you guys feel when you tell them your age gap xD

Back