• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Singer?

Ariana Grande. She is the only person in the entire western music who can 'sing'

She really isn't, honey. There are far more people that outclass that donut-licker. Her voice is so nasally, she screams a lot, her technique is kind of everywhere; it's good then bad and then good again and her voice is not pleasant to the ears.

? Marina and the Diamonds
? Alexander Rybak
? Lana del Rey

also yeah, Akiko Nakamura, Jun Mayuzumi,..also Ayumi Ishida (not the modern pop girl, she's an actress/singer from the 60s)

David Bowie. He's definitely the artist I go to when I'm having a bad time.

top 3 even tho nobody asked

RlyPmzU.gif

I'm love you?

cwZwXoP.gif

I'd trust you with my life

fnu1DKk.gif

I would fight a clown for you

Last edited:
Ulrike Goldmann. She's classically trained and it shows but she only gets lead on 1-2 tracks per record.

Not my upload, but I was at this show last year. Met her after too. <3

I don't see people talking about P!nk or Kelly Clarkson. I love their vocals. C:

my favorite #1 singer is Melanie Martinez , but not only her , other artists are Marina and the Diamonds , Lana del rey and Nicole Dollanganger :)

Back