• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite Singer?

Keldi

-------------------------
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
I really like Vocaloid, but if I had to pick a human singer(oh God that makes me sound weird) I'd say my favorite singer is Melanie Martinez. And before anybody talks about the allegations: I like her music, not her current drama.

Celine Dion, Ariana Grande, Adele, Bruno Mar, Ed Sheeran, and Demi Lovato

Last edited:
Phil Collins has been my favorite singer since I discovered Genesis and his solo works back in 2015. I love all of his works; between songs I can jam out to and songs I can lull myself to sleep with, plus the fact that he also plays drums really well, he really is an awesome musician. ♡

Lu?s C?lia, S?rgio Godinho, Sheila Charlesworth, Jos? Afonso, Jos? Carlos Schwarz, Grace Slick, Janis Joplin...

probably more but yaa

I don't have a favourite, I have favourites. Heh

I don't really like men's singing voice.

Kate Bush, Cyndi Lauper, Grace Slick, Dolores O'Riordan, Adele Adkins, Stefani Germanotta, Selena Gomez (I dont think she is a great vocalist but her voice is so pleasant), Taylor Swift (same thing with Selena), Florence Welch, Missy Elliot, Nelly Furtardo, Kesha Sebert, Rag 'n' Bone, Alecia Moore, Tina Turner, Cher, David Bowie and Freddie Mercury.

Last edited:
Marty Robbins,Nat King Cole,Harriet Wheeler,Colin Blunstone,Art Garfunkel,Eleni Mandell,Nina Persson

dodie clark, jonghyun and cavetown

these are the only singers I actively listen to.

Ozzy Osbourne.

Always has been.
Always will be.

\m/???\m/

thom yorke i guess??? most of my playlist consists of electronic or funk with samples from vocalists i dont know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ooh david bowie too

Andy Hull is probably my all time favorite

Kate Bush, Elliott Smith and Joanna Newsom are a few of my favourites.

Thom Yorke, Ed Droste, Jason Lytle, Robin Pecknold and Jos? Gonz?lez.

Back