Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Hi there,
I leaving on a trip (my grandma's) tomorrow and the state I'm going to has a rather famous international theme park in it, which I hear, is great for streetpass.
We're not going to said theme park, but I'll be in several international airports and driving around a lot, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some good streetpass. ^^
There's nothing worse than a boring streetpass.
My DA is:5E00-005B-0F8E
Thank you!

I can't get in to visit your DA at the moment, but my favorite streetpass houses always had lots of reorderable complete sets, series, and DLC.

Have fun and good luck with your street passing!

Personally I get so few streetpasses I'm utterly thrilled even to get someone who has obviously just started the game, and has one little room with some utterly random furniture. Woo hoo, only 992 streetpasses to go until that badge!

So basically what I'm saying is don't worry much about your house being unworthy. I'm sure it is fine.

Last edited:
I visited your DA - what an absolutely lovely town!

StreetPass Houses can be helpful in two major ways:
- Reorderable Items
- design Inspiration

You have many, many unorderable items in your house. Not that that?s a good/bad thing...it just is a fact.

I?m not sure if you are aware but any customized furniture by Cyrus is unorderable in the Showcase.

As long as you include your Dream Address in your Town Pass Card then people can visit!

If you have any orderable DLC you have some room in your main room. It might be something someone has been looking for.
And hopefully they will see your message: BellTreeForums!

I wish you many, many StreetPass!!! Hope you have fun around town tomorrow!

I'll probably never get a streetpass. My life is work, groceries and home....not a lot of opportunity for passing someone who happens to have theirs turned on.

I visited your DA - what an absolutely lovely town!

StreetPass Houses can be helpful in two major ways:
- Reorderable Items
- design Inspiration
You have many, many unorderable items in your house. Not that that’s a good/bad thing...it just is a fact.
I’m not sure if you are aware but any customized furniture by Cyrus is unorderable in the Showcase.
As long as you include your Dream Address in your Town Pass Card then people can visit!
If you have any orderable DLC you have some room in your main room. It might be something someone has been looking for.
And hopefully they will see your message: BellTreeForums!
I wish you many, many StreetPass!!! Hope you have fun around town tomorrow!

Thank you for checking it out, I know I have a lot of un-orderable, lol, I started looking around seriously, and i counted only 36 things that can be ordered. :/ oops. I didn't realize I had so many....
I didn't know you couldn't order custom things, thanks for telling me. :)
Maybe I'll order some dlc and shove it in the corner.

I'll probably never get a streetpass. My life is work, groceries and home....not a lot of opportunity for passing someone who happens to have theirs turned on.
I have the same problem! I have one streetpass. One since July and I lug my Ds everywhere!!! Not allot of ds action at stop and shop :(

I visited it last night, Ably.
Very nice indeed! ^_^

You have a cricket in a zen looking wooden cage!
I've never seen that before.

I know a select few fish have a special tank, like the golfish, and seahorse.

I never knew about the cricket/bell cricket. ^_^

Back