• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do You Believe In Ghosts?

michealsmells

🎄❄️🌟
Orange 🍊
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4757-8654-8195
Island
Utopia
White Turnip
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Lucky Lollipop
Spectral Preserves
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Key to Bell Tree Manor
Ghostly Preserves
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Hybrid Rose
This is a question everyone is asked at least once in their lives: Do you believe in ghosts? I myself do. I consider myself a very spiritual person but at the same time not. There are things I take extremely seriously though and ghosts are one of them. I'm the kind of person with an ultra-crazy respect for the dead because... hey? You lived your life and wherever you go or not want to make sure that you're happy. I try to make fun of ghosts as little as possible, I'd never EVER touch an Ouija board, and when I'm an adult I'm definitely gonna keep sage with me.

So yeah, do you believe in ghosts and if it's not too much to ask, to what extent? Are you like me where you're extremely paranoid and respectful or you you brush off ghosts to the wind?

mmm not really.
i don't completely rule out the possibility because who actually knows, right?
i just don't really care if there are ghosts or not haha

Yeah I see! Kinda like an agnostic view on ghosts. See like, I'm not ruling out the possibility that they aren't real, but I'd much rather respect them in any case.

I have high respect for the dead, but from what the facts show (What I made my belief off) there is no such thing as ghosts. All those tv shows etc. are utter bs, so until they're scientifically proven I'm happy to believe they don't exist ^-^

I want to, very much.

I posted this in another topic.

Something woke me up, and I saw the back of my Father as he walked out of my room.
I said "DAD".

Then he was gone.
He passed away two months before that.

I remember feeling a calm that I hadn't felt since he died.

The weird thing is, something woke me up.

No, but I do find paranormal stories interesting, particularly ones that have been used to describe real events. Anyone remember Bongcheon-dong Ghost and Oksu Station Ghost?

I definitely do, I have had loads of experiences and continue to till this day. Just had one TODAY a few hours ago where something prewarned me of an earthquake that was about to happen. Neat stuff. I feel like because I have a very sappable energy presence they target me, because I've had experiences for as long as I can remember. I have a distinct memory of looking up at the ceiling with the walls of my crib around me and dozen of dancing lights. I told my mom of it and she said she didn't have any kind of nightlight like for me...

I do! I've believed in ghost ever since Casper showed on my TV screen.

I don't. I had a few weird experiences that made me think that a) they could be real or b) I was going nuts, but then I learned I was just having sleep paralysis episodes.

i don’t really anymore then my friend made me watch exorcism videos after watching the conjuring and low key i feel like becoming catholic Just In Case so maybe

A little, yes

I don't. I had a few weird experiences that made me think that a) they could be real or b) I was going nuts, but then I learned I was just having sleep paralysis episodes.

I dunno...sleep paralysis may just be nightmares between sleep and reality but I feel like they have something to do with something else.

I want to hear from people who have truly seen one. Not 'thought', or imagined, but actually 100%, without a doubt, seen one.

I don't think ghosts themselves are real, although I feel like there's a clear psychological effect that makes "them" appear in someone's vision after a triggered event involving something like death (e.g. death of a family member, building with an infamous history of death, etc) or similar

Back