Buying Looking to buy Heart Shades, Pink Glasses and Purple Glasses

DaftPunk

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (27) +
Looking to buy the accessories in the title! Delivery would be preferred, please name your price!

I might be able to order the pink and purple glasses from my catalogue...gotta do errands, but will check when I get home. Heart shades are Gracie, spring item...I don't have any, sorry.

I might be able to order the pink and purple glasses from my catalogue...gotta do errands, but will check when I get home. Heart shades are Gracie, spring item...I don't have any, sorry.

Hi! The pink glasses actually ended up being in my Able Sisters yesterday so I'll only need the purple ones now if your catalogue has them! Thank you!

My catalogue has the purple ones and I ordered them. I will let you know when they come in. No charge, btw. :)

I have the purple glasses for you. If I can deliver to you in the next 10 mins or so, I am available. Otherwise some time this weekend...busy irl the rest of the day, mostly.

Rafael of Novaria
FC: 3111-0142-6226

Last edited:
My catalogue has the purple ones and I ordered them. I will let you know when they come in. No charge, btw. :)

I have the purple glasses for you. If I can deliver to you in the next 10 mins or so, I am available. Otherwise some time this weekend...busy irl the rest of the day, mostly.

Rafael of Novaria
FC: 3111-0142-6226

Hi! I'm busy on the island right now but I'm free this weekend!

Back