• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Resetting Town! All Free! [Sanrio, Hybrids, Villager Pics, WA Items!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Can I order all your mush items, autumn wall paper, firewood and aurora screen? I prefer IGB but I don't know what is a fair price! Thank you!

Certainly! Does 1mil IGB sound fair? I can trade now!
(If you’d like me to throw in the Sprout Table and Leaf Bed, I’d
be more than happy to for free! I want to reset this weekend. Can you trade now?)

Edit: Both Aurora Screen, correct?

Last edited:
That sounds great! I won't be on til way later tonight but I am on all day tomorrow, and yes both aurora screens I thought I had an s lol oh well. Ill pm you when I'm back on tonight in case you are!

Hello! can I get

leaf bed
sweets bed
mush tv
sprout table
safe
teppanyaki grill
sporty wall
jungle floor
aurora screen (both!)

how's 12 btb?

Hello! can I get

leaf bed
sweets bed
mush tv
sprout table
safe
teppanyaki grill
sporty wall
jungle floor
aurora screen (both!)

how's 12 btb?

Sure. The Mush TV has been spoken for though.
I think the screens are re-orderable, at least I hope so. I'll double check on those.

Did you want to come evaluate the town in the same visit, or later on?

Last edited:
Sure. The Mush TV has been spoken for though.
I think the screens are re-orderable, at least I hope so. I'll double check on those.

Did you want to come evaluate the town in the same visit, or later on?

cool :) yes lmk, haha I just responded to your pm. sure! 2in1 visit sounds good! I'm waiting on someone to pick up stuff from me right now but I'll let you know when it's done

cool :) yes lmk, haha I just responded to your pm. sure! 2in1 visit sounds good! I'm waiting on someone to pick up stuff from me right now but I'll let you know when it's done

Sweet! I'll fire up the ol' Galaxy and get your order together! I'll wind the clock back to midday so it's easier to see too, lol.

Hi again! Can I get the counter table and cinnamoroll tray for 2 BTB, please? :)

Could I get the following?

Counter Table
Large Tea Table
Organ
Wooden Bear
Rice Balls
1 Perfect Apple
2 Jacob's Ladders
2 Gold Roses

Is 18 btb fine?

Alright! I'll be around :)

Can you drop off? I'm trying to get the train station PWP! Don't mind the mess please :3

Sure! c:

Could I get the following?

Counter Table
Large Tea Table
Organ
Wooden Bear
Rice Balls
1 Perfect Apple
2 Jacob's Ladders
2 Gold Roses

Is 18 btb fine?

Absolutely! Going to take a brief mental break after I drop off Quack's. Will you be online still? (In under an hour?)

Absolutely! Going to take a brief mental break after I drop off Quack's. Will you be online still? (In under an hour?)

I'll most likely be online, but I'll make sure to tell you if I need to log off!

Are you still busy or should I open my gates? (just making sure, since you've replied) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back