• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your opinion on McDonald's?

I haven't been to McDonwald's....er,McDonald's in many years.I still like the Big Mac even thought there's hardly any beef on it anymore and also the plain Jane cheeseburger.Oh,can't forget the Shamrock Shake....it'll be back pretty soon.

I used to love going to McDonald's as a child. I loved their Happy Meals and way back in the 80's they were one of the few fast food places with a playground. But I've grown out of their food as an adult and they are now my least favorite fast food place. I don't like their fries at all and every time I eat their burgers, I get sick. So I avoid McDonald's now.

The one good thing about McDonald's is their apple pies, in my opinion. Although, I haven't had one in a while so I don't know if they're still as good as I remember.

When I wasn't a vegetarian I loved ordering their fries as a guilty pleasure. Anything else I tried on their menu wasn't really impressive to me.
It stinks that they cook their fries in animal fat.

it's ok. it isn't the worst fast food chain (in terms of taste and food options), but it's certainly not my favorite either. i typically get the cheeseburger, their breakfast options, mcnuggets, a sprite, and/or the apple pie. i typically only get mcdonalds for pre-games/post-parties, at rest stops, and at the airport.

I love McDonalds! They have a very huge vegetarian menu where I am so it’s pretty nice but I still love their chicken lmao. I usually drop by every other day after uni or with my friends.

I'm so thankful I have In n Outs where I live. I'll get McDonalds like once in a blue moon, like if I'm at the airport and need something quick and fairly cheap. I like their fries. There are better fast food options or cheap food options these days.

this is a tad embarrassing to admit but food-wise, mcdonald’s is one of my favourite places to get fast food. granted, i realize that it’s incredibly unhealthy and i very rarely eat there but their food lowkey slaps. 🥴

i like the smarties mcflurrys and chips, they're so nice 😋
not together of course haha

anything else there is pretty gross not gonna lie
oof especially the milkshakes

Recently, I've been avoiding McDonalds as much as I can. Their burgers used to taste good but now they don't and even though they claim that their beef is fresh (which I highly doubt it), the patties don't taste any better. If anything, they're really dry. What's even more insulting is that a quarter pounder is already around $6 Canadian. Make it a meal and it's already in the double digits. The fries are good when freshly fried but that's about it.

I don’t eat it every day. Maybe once a month. I’m loving it. Their French fries are the best French fries I’ve ever tasted.

Edit: just thinking about it is making want to go and drive out t get some. I have a McDonald’s less than 5 mins away.

Last edited:
When I wasn't a vegetarian I loved ordering their fries as a guilty pleasure. Anything else I tried on their menu wasn't really impressive to me.
It stinks that they cook their fries in animal fat.
the list of ingredients in american mcdonalds fries is insane. had no idea they werent vegan over there...... here fries are made from potatoes, salt and vegetable oil

the list of ingredients in american mcdonalds fries is insane. had no idea they werent vegan over there...... here fries are made from potatoes, salt and vegetable oil

Yeah.. I guess for a time in America they switched and used vegetable oil but people kept complaining about the taste so they went back to the old recipe. Idk, fries still taste amazing to me in vegetable oil.

I love mcdonalds!!!
I know is not healthy and the chain company is heavily involved in a ton of general scandals but the food itself is really neat...
Ive user to eat a lot more but today im getting older and not giving up so oftenly.. but im always missing it kkkk unfortunately
For me mcdonalds has a lot of nostalgia because here un my country it took a few years for the first stores to appear so when i was a kid going to a mcd was a big deal strangely

Chicken nugget bad , fries bad, sandwiches mediocre, the only good thing they've ever had are snack wraps and their shamrock shakes. 2/10 I hope they go out of business and get audited for tax evasion. I'll make my own burgers at home or go to Wendy's thanks.
Post automatically merged:

Like I can't be the only one who feels like their chicken nuggets and fries have a disgusting overpowering oily fryer grease taste right?

But ngl when playplaces were still a thing those slapped, making friends with some random kid who you would never see again feels so surreal looking back.

Back