• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Wishlist

i can order all the minimalist and alpine furniture for you

@Aus
Thank you, but I don't need the alpine furniture anymore. I would really appreciate the minimalist furniture set though :)

sure thing, i’m not free at the moment though, are you free later today?

I'll be free later at about 9pm GMT, if thats okay. If not, I'll be free tomorrow after 4pm GMT. :)

oh nice we’re running on similar time zones. i should be free around 9pm GMT :)

I can get you

kiddie-
bed
bookcase
chair
clock
couch
dresser
wall clock

and marshmallow chair!
so 8btb total? :)

I can give you:

Kiddie - Bureau, Stereo, Table & Wardrobe, although they're customized.
And the Rolling Closet...

For 5 TBT?

@ivorystar
Hi, unfortunately I don't have anything from your wishlists. I will pay you 10k igb or 2 tbt if that's alright :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Roroshell
Yes please! Let me know when you're ready to drop off/pick up and I'll pay you :)

@ivorystar
Hi, unfortunately I don't have anything from your wishlists. I will pay you 10k igb or 2 tbt if that's alright :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Roroshell
Yes please! Let me know when you're ready to drop off/pick up and I'll pay you :)

Hi! is it ok if i get 2tbt/item? so 4 total?

@ivorystar
Of course! I'll add your FC now and pay :)

Could you drop them off please? My mayor is Amelia and the town name is Ladybug. I'll open my gates now

@ivorystar

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Roroshell

Sure! I'm free right now but gimme a few minutes to order and TT :)

Hi! is it ok if i get 2tbt/item? so 4 total?

ready to trade when you are!

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ivorystar

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Roroshell

ooops commented on the wrong one lol, ready when you are!

ready to trade when you are!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ooops commented on the wrong one lol, ready when you are!

Hi, sorry I couldn't trade last night. Send me a message whenever today or tomorrow even if I'm not online since I'll be available all day today and tomorrow :)

Back