Disappointed: Rover Event Round Two

I kept my rare tulips and pansies too! I only have had half my garden growing with the new flowers for butterfly spawning, but I've had many friends come by to cross-pollinate so it seems they appreciate that too. They seem to be trying for the shirts and furniture from those flowers, so I bet they're happy some people left the older garden flowers up.

Edit: I think one of the most amazing things about this event is how I know none of these in-game friends irl, we've not made plans about gardening and stuff, yet we have all stuck together to get through this. :)
I’ve made some new friends during the event from here and from within the game and have been delighted at how sweet the older friends have been too. I have one new friend who has been cross pollinating a lot and I feel so glad about it.

I wish I could find the two who have truly helped me and thank them 😭. I truly truly appreciate their help, Nintendo needs to come up with a kid friendly chat box so I can thank them.

I wish I could find the two who have truly helped me and thank them ��. I truly truly appreciate their help, Nintendo needs to come up with a kid friendly chat box so I can thank them.

omg - yes, this needs to happen! I'd love to show my appreciation to my friends somehow. The best I've been able to do is share my butterflies, water their gardens, buy a couple things from their market boxes, but some really went above and beyond with their generosity and I'd love to tell them how much it helped. They kind of restored some of my faith in humanity, frankly.

Does anyone know if the event runs THROUGH Jan. 21 (meaning we can play up until the end of Jan. 21) or TO Jan. 21?

Nvm. Figured it out. It ends at 10:59 on January 21

Last edited:
I'm also very unhappy with this second week. I only just managed to complete the Red and Yellow butterfly tasks yesterday, and only have 9 of each of the second week Butterflies caught. :(

This event just happened way too quickly. Since we're effectively doing the same stuff all three events have basically merged into one neverending slog of tedium. I miss the days were there weren't any events and I actually wanted to check this app every few hours to craft stuff and complete the daily Timed Events. This part of the event being even more of a painful endeavor than anything that came before it just demotivates me even more.

I’m almost out of leaf tickets and there’s only about eight hours left until 10.59pm. It’s already January 21 here. I can’t buy leaf tickets and I need five more of each to get the counter and second mug. Feeling bummed out. If I have spent most of. Y leaf tickets and don’t get the counter I’ll just feel really ****ty.

Back