• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Time Off-Set

NannyOgg

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Are there any consequences for running your town at a different time than what it is in real life?

I have a day job that I don't get very many days off from (especially during tax season) and I'm considering changing my time so I can play the game in daylight hours more. I currently can start playing 2-3 hours before the stores start closing for the night, so spend a lot of time just wandering around with full pockets and sleeping residents.

I don't think I'll need to bounce time back and forth a lot, just a one-time, set-it-and-forget-it time shift.

Nope, not all, you can set whatever time you like.
A few hours wont make any difference, you can change it by tapping the second option when Isabelle asks if she should start.

That helps, thanks! As a bonus, my company has, apparently, not blocked this site like Facebook and YouTube so I can browse a bit while I'm at the office! lol

The only drawback is the farther you go ahead in time, the more weeds grow. But if you use the beautiful town ordnance it will grow slow. The night owl ordinance makes the stores stay open a bit later.

That's good.:) there even an undercover mode you can choose at the bottom of the page if you don't want to arouse too much questions. It's bar that says "--Bell Tree"
I doubt many people even know this site exists; From what I've read here, a lot of schools don't block this site either.
Welcome!

That's good.:) there even an undercover mode you can choose at the bottom of the page if you don't want to arouse too much questions. It's bar that says "--Bell Tree"
I doubt many people even know this site exists; From what I've read here, a lot of schools don't block this site either.
Welcome!
OMG! I didn't know that feature existed! I came on here once during my lunch break but I was embarrassed so I closed the site down lmao I didn't want someone walking by my desk and asking what the heck I was looking at lmao

Back