• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying [Or Trading] Let's fill a catalog!

Keldi

-------------------------
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (105) +
My goal is to finally 100% Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I need your help, though.

If I'm Buying
It is a maximum rate of 50tbt per person so I can save up my tbt. Most of my tbt was given to me by a close friend who has left the forums and I'd like to keep it.
The price may be lower if you have a low number of items. But the maximum amount is 50tbt, as explained earlier. ^_^

Catalog in exchange for an RV
I can offer you a visit to any of the following amiibos instead of tbt/trading:
Isabelle
Digby
Reese
Cyrus
Blathers
Celeste(not yet; need museum upgrade)
Mabel
KK Slider

Today's daily RV: Saharah
Today's amiibo RV: None Currently

I can also trade with orderable items on your wishlist for orderable items I don't have in my catalog!

I AM ONLY ACCEPTING ORDERABLES

I will be updating my moridb catalog every now and then(but not immediately, maybe every few days)

See what I already have by clicking here!: http://moridb.com/catalogs/fP3lOr8BoX

Please link what you can get me in a moridb catalog to make it easier to update my moridb catalog ^_^

Last edited:
Blathers!!! Do you have a link to your needed items so I can see if I can order or take from my houses so you can catalog?

Blathers!!! Do you have a link to your needed items so I can see if I can order or take from my houses so you can catalog?

Just added it :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi! I'm also trying to get 100% on my catalog too! love to help :) I'm still building mine but here is my catalog. Also can i visit your rv? Thanks!
http://moridb.com/catalogs/6FJwMkUTcu

I have the astro clock and camp stove!(edit: you linked a wishlist, so I'm not sure what's in your catalog ^_^)

Edit: And of course you guys can visit Blathers! He's there for a reason lol

Last edited:
Do you have a wishlist too? I've got so many things for you but I don't TT so I can only get a max. of 5 items a day. Maybe there's some stuff you really want? :)

Here's all furniture I currently have cataloged: http://moridb.com/catalogs/4SnsiiTQCy

I'm just a little confused because you have both unorderables and orderables on there. You're only accepting orderable furniture right now, yes?

Do you have a wishlist too? I've got so many things for you but I don't TT so I can only get a max. of 5 items a day. Maybe there's some stuff you really want? :)

Here's all furniture I currently have cataloged: http://moridb.com/catalogs/4SnsiiTQCy

I don't have a specific set of items I immediately want, so whatever you can find is a-okay ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm just a little confused because you have both unorderables and orderables on there. You're only accepting orderable furniture right now, yes?

Oh, that! I just went through my catalog(still am haha) and marked what I had, I didn't pay attention to whether or not they were orderable/unorderable ^_^ The link is to what's in my catalog :) I'm still going through and marking- but don't pay mind to the unorderables there ^_^" Sorry about the confusion

Oh good. Cause I have a few things you need for your catalog.
I can let you catalog (not keep) the my melody items I have. :eek:

I'm looking for orderable items(since catalogging unorderables wouldn't benefit me much ^_^), but I'll still catalog those :D I need to eat dinner, so I'll vm you when I can open my gates-assuming you'd like to go to Blathers' RV ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bam! Done putting my whole catalog into a moridb list!

Ohhh. I'm an idiot. >_> Let me check my current orderables to see what I've got on me right now. I would definitely like to visit Blather's RV. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

What I can do for you...
Unorderables (extras for me): Peach's parasol
New hero's outfit
New hero's wig
Hero's boots

Orderables:
Canary shirt
Comedian's outfit
Classic table
Classic bookcase
fireplace
Classic buffet
Coat hanger

Last edited:
Ohhh. I'm an idiot. >_> Let me check my current orderables to see what I've got on me right now. I would definitely like to visit Blather's RV. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

What I can do for you...
Unorderables (extras for me): Peach's parasol
New hero's outfit
New hero's wig
Hero's boots

Orderables:
Canary shirt
Comedian's outfit
Classic table
Classic bookcase
fireplace
Classic buffet
Coat hanger

I'll take the orderables and you can visit Blathers ^_^ And don't worry about being an "idiot"- we all are lol

I'll get back to you later then, I already used all my orders for today and my head is spinning like crazy!

But I'm happy to try later :)

Last edited:
Just added it :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have the astro clock and camp stove!(edit: you linked a wishlist, so I'm not sure what's in your catalog ^_^)

Edit: And of course you guys can visit Blathers! He's there for a reason lol

That's great! And sorry about the confusion I just made a wishlist instead of a catalog. I'm still going through your list right now. Do you perharps have a wishlist instead? It's totally fine if you don't I just need to go through my catalog and yours and see what's needed :D

That's great! And sorry about the confusion I just made a wishlist instead of a catalog. I'm still going through your list right now. Do you perharps have a wishlist instead? It's totally fine if you don't I just need to go through my catalog and yours and see what's needed :D

I don't have a specific wishlist anymore :) Anything you can find is a-ok!

I don't have a specific wishlist anymore :) Anything you can find is a-ok!

Got it! So if I don't see something in your list that is the item you want right? (I'm so sorry I'm just so used to a wishlist instead of a catalogue. I hope I'm not a bother) If so I can get you air conditioner, alarm clock, aloe

Got it! So if I don't see something in your list that is the item you want right? (I'm so sorry I'm just so used to a wishlist instead of a catalogue. I hope I'm not a bother) If so I can get you air conditioner, alarm clock, aloe

Oki doki! Just pm me when you're ready!

Back