Buying [Or Trading] Let's fill a catalog!

Keldi

-------------------------
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (105) +
My goal is to finally 100% Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I need your help, though.

If I'm Buying
It is a maximum rate of 50tbt per person so I can save up my tbt. Most of my tbt was given to me by a close friend who has left the forums and I'd like to keep it.
The price may be lower if you have a low number of items. But the maximum amount is 50tbt, as explained earlier. ^_^

Catalog in exchange for an RV
I can offer you a visit to any of the following amiibos instead of tbt/trading:
Isabelle
Digby
Reese
Cyrus
Blathers
Celeste(not yet; need museum upgrade)
Mabel
KK Slider

Today's daily RV: Saharah
Today's amiibo RV: None Currently

I can also trade with orderable items on your wishlist for orderable items I don't have in my catalog!

I AM ONLY ACCEPTING ORDERABLES

I will be updating my moridb catalog every now and then(but not immediately, maybe every few days)

See what I already have by clicking here!: http://moridb.com/catalogs/fP3lOr8BoX

Please link what you can get me in a moridb catalog to make it easier to update my moridb catalog ^_^

Last edited:
Blathers!!! Do you have a link to your needed items so I can see if I can order or take from my houses so you can catalog?

Just added it :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi! I'm also trying to get 100% on my catalog too! love to help :) I'm still building mine but here is my catalog. Also can i visit your rv? Thanks!
http://moridb.com/catalogs/6FJwMkUTcu

I have the astro clock and camp stove!(edit: you linked a wishlist, so I'm not sure what's in your catalog ^_^)

Edit: And of course you guys can visit Blathers! He's there for a reason lol

Last edited:
I'm just a little confused because you have both unorderables and orderables on there. You're only accepting orderable furniture right now, yes?

Do you have a wishlist too? I've got so many things for you but I don't TT so I can only get a max. of 5 items a day. Maybe there's some stuff you really want? :)

Here's all furniture I currently have cataloged: http://moridb.com/catalogs/4SnsiiTQCy

I don't have a specific set of items I immediately want, so whatever you can find is a-okay ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm just a little confused because you have both unorderables and orderables on there. You're only accepting orderable furniture right now, yes?

Oh, that! I just went through my catalog(still am haha) and marked what I had, I didn't pay attention to whether or not they were orderable/unorderable ^_^ The link is to what's in my catalog :) I'm still going through and marking- but don't pay mind to the unorderables there ^_^" Sorry about the confusion

Oh good. Cause I have a few things you need for your catalog.
I can let you catalog (not keep) the my melody items I have. :eek:

I'm looking for orderable items(since catalogging unorderables wouldn't benefit me much ^_^), but I'll still catalog those :D I need to eat dinner, so I'll vm you when I can open my gates-assuming you'd like to go to Blathers' RV ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bam! Done putting my whole catalog into a moridb list!

Ohhh. I'm an idiot. >_> Let me check my current orderables to see what I've got on me right now. I would definitely like to visit Blather's RV. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

What I can do for you...
Unorderables (extras for me): Peach's parasol
New hero's outfit
New hero's wig
Hero's boots

Orderables:
Canary shirt
Comedian's outfit
Classic table
Classic bookcase
fireplace
Classic buffet
Coat hanger

Last edited:
Ohhh. I'm an idiot. >_> Let me check my current orderables to see what I've got on me right now. I would definitely like to visit Blather's RV. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

What I can do for you...
Unorderables (extras for me): Peach's parasol
New hero's outfit
New hero's wig
Hero's boots

Orderables:
Canary shirt
Comedian's outfit
Classic table
Classic bookcase
fireplace
Classic buffet
Coat hanger

I'll take the orderables and you can visit Blathers ^_^ And don't worry about being an "idiot"- we all are lol

I'll get back to you later then, I already used all my orders for today and my head is spinning like crazy!

But I'm happy to try later :)

Last edited:
Just added it :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have the astro clock and camp stove!(edit: you linked a wishlist, so I'm not sure what's in your catalog ^_^)

Edit: And of course you guys can visit Blathers! He's there for a reason lol

That's great! And sorry about the confusion I just made a wishlist instead of a catalog. I'm still going through your list right now. Do you perharps have a wishlist instead? It's totally fine if you don't I just need to go through my catalog and yours and see what's needed :D

That's great! And sorry about the confusion I just made a wishlist instead of a catalog. I'm still going through your list right now. Do you perharps have a wishlist instead? It's totally fine if you don't I just need to go through my catalog and yours and see what's needed :D

I don't have a specific wishlist anymore :) Anything you can find is a-ok!

I don't have a specific wishlist anymore :) Anything you can find is a-ok!

Got it! So if I don't see something in your list that is the item you want right? (I'm so sorry I'm just so used to a wishlist instead of a catalogue. I hope I'm not a bother) If so I can get you air conditioner, alarm clock, aloe

Got it! So if I don't see something in your list that is the item you want right? (I'm so sorry I'm just so used to a wishlist instead of a catalogue. I hope I'm not a bother) If so I can get you air conditioner, alarm clock, aloe

Oki doki! Just pm me when you're ready!

Back