Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
Neither of us time travel so that blocks that out.
We both wear long sleeve dresses(I've been wearing more short sleeve but I'm still pale)
We both hold umbrellas.
We're both in winter.

So...How is she tanned?

You can tan on the island all year long, just go around I think 10am-4pm? And hang out there a few minutes (about 15ish) everyday and you'll start tanning.

You can tan on the island all year long, just go around I think 10am-4pm? And hang out there a few minutes (about 15ish) everyday and you'll start tanning.

That explains it. She does go there a lot during the day ^_^ Thanks!

Just to add, the length of sleeves do not interfere with tanning, in the island or not! Wearing a hat or umbrella does block the tan, but I'm guessing she didn't bring those to the island :)

You only need to spend 15 minutes per day on the island to go up a tan level, and maintain it.

I always do it.
I can't stand that sickly, pale white face.
Makes one look like a redneck. o_O

You only need to spend 15 minutes per day on the island to go up a tan level, and maintain it.

I always do it.
I can't stand that sickly, pale white face.
Makes one look like a redneck. o_O

Or like me, an Irish person XD We're pale as heck!

If it's a cloudy day on the island, you can always play a mini-game. :) You'll still need to get 15 minutes of the sun. My favourite was hard level hide n' seek. The game, I think, was around 8 minutes long.

Hopefully in the next one we're a bit more free to change that stuff at character creation

I TT a lot, and having to spend 15 minutes a day to keep a tan is a pain, so yes. A skin color option, or at the very least, a tanning option at Shampoodles!

i still don’t understand why they didn’t add a way to change skin colour in the update? they added other HHD features like the grid to place furniture so it’s not like an impossible thing to implement. adding a tanning machine to shampoodles would have been perfect. i really don’t get it.

A skin color feature would be great for my friend! She's black(I dunno why, but I hate calling people black) so it would really be nice for folks like her ^_^

If you wear a face accessory like the lemon or lime slices you won't tan, just as a tip! :lemon:

Back