• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hello! Mayor Canon of town Clara here

lacanon09

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (1) +
I just started to play AC:NL this month and I'm extremely happy with this game so far. My only regret is that I didn't play the game earlier.

Anyway, I'm hoping to meet new friends, invite others to my town and to be invited.

I'm also hoping to get help here like fruits, bells and museum donations (my priority now is fruits other than cherries; my native fruit is cherry)

My Friend code is 4700-1412-6796
Town's name is Clara
Mayor Canon, at your service;);)

Hello lacanon09 / Canon,

Please allow me to write, that I'm pleased to see that you're a new AC:NL player :) Also I understand your regret, I bought AC:NL on the day of release ^^

I would like to be your friend, and visit your town, or invite you to my town. I have most exotic fruit, if you're visiting I'd like to give you some fruits to help a new mayor.
My town name is Bionithe, with mayor Zoda Toa :)

hi! i can visit ur town too if u want! my native fruits are cherries too, but i have an apple tree, an orange tree, and two perfect cherry trees planted too, so you can have some of those! i'm mayor sugar of candied ^_^

Hello lacanon09 / Canon,

Please allow me to write, that I'm pleased to see that you're a new AC:NL player :) Also I understand your regret, I bought AC:NL on the day of release ^^

I would like to be your friend, and visit your town, or invite you to my town. I have most exotic fruit, if you're visiting I'd like to give you some fruits to help a new mayor.
My town name is Bionithe, with mayor Zoda Toa :)

hi! i can visit ur town too if u want! my native fruits are cherries too, but i have an apple tree, an orange tree, and two perfect cherry trees planted too, so you can have some of those! i'm mayor sugar of candied ^_^

Hello! I just added you both with your 3DS Friend Code. Thank you so much for helping me, it really means a lot to me. I'm looking forward to visit your towns:blush:

Back