Old Eggs
Switch
6993-1750-8890
Island
Lotus Den
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (22) +
I will scan W.link, Lottie, Kapp'n, Mabel, Timmy and Tommy, or any of the welcome amiibo cards that I currently have for if you have certain items.

Items that I would like to have.

Any food items from any RV that you have
Japanese Exclusive items
Sheik Mask
Certain items from welcome amiibo villagers RV's
Reese's, Blathers, Resetti's, Billy's, Urasala's, Boots', Tasha's, Snooty's, Huck's, Ellie's, Olive's, Bea's, Sylvana's, Medli's, Admiral's, Filly's, Bitty's, Piper's, Cyrus's, Epona's, Viche's, Cece's, June's, Feylnes', Raddle's, Leopold's, and or Sprockets' RV's
Blossom Lantern
And certain DLC items

I mainly would like the Japanese exclusive's, any food item's, and certain things from The first 8 welcome amiibo RV's.

Please and Thank you!

Last edited:
I have the following amiibos:
Reese
Blathers
Cyrus

If you want, I can let you visit during the next few days(I don't time travel) for free ^_^
I also have Joan(turnip lady) in my campground today ^_^

Oh thank you! There are a few things from each of those RV's that I wanted. Though, I'm a dirty time traveler. But I dont do it all the time. I'm willing to wait. Oh, and who are you wanting me to scan until then?

Oh thank you! There are a few things from each of those RV's that I wanted. Though, I'm a dirty time traveler. But I dont do it all the time. I'm willing to wait. Oh, and who are you wanting me to scan until then?

I don't really need anything ^_^ I just scanned in Blathers so just let me know when you can come over ^_^

Hi Keldi! Would it be okay for me to visit Blathers' RV as well? I can pay you if you want something in return :)

Hi Keldi! Would it be okay for me to visit Blathers' RV as well? I can pay you if you want something in return :)

That's fine! ^_^ I'm not looking for anything in return so don't worry about that :) I'll add you and vm you when the gates to Naxela are open ^_^

I'm ready right now. I may end up time traveling if there is more stuff that Blathers has if thats alright with you?

Hello I have all the Campus Stationary. Would you like those? I have other jpdlc items too. Can I visit Lottie? I would like to have 4 items from her so I will need to time travel though

Hello I have all the Campus Stationary. Would you like those? I have other jpdlc items too. Can I visit Lottie? I would like to have 4 items from her so I will need to time travel though
Um could you wait while I get stuff together in my house? It wont take long at all. But I will scan lottie and let you come over. I'll accept all those things if you'll allow me?

Of course! I'm ready whenever you are :)

Ok im ready and my gates are opened! Come on over

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to visit Lottie's RV. I can scan in Epona, Cece, or Viche in exchange!

Yes you may come over! I just scanned Lottie and could you maybe scan.. Which one has the marie outfit? and does Epona have a shiek mask?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes you may come over! I just scanned Lottie and could you maybe scan.. Which one has the marie outfit? and does Epona have a shiek mask?

sorry there are lots of towns open. what is the name of your town and mayor?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Viche has the marie outfit and Epona does have the sheik mask! If you're looking for the complete Marie outfit I ordered it for my friend but she hasn't picked it up yet. You can just take it and I'll reorder it for her.

Viche has the marie outfit and Epona does have the sheik mask! If you're looking for the complete Marie outfit I ordered it for my friend but she hasn't picked it up yet. You can just take it and I'll reorder it for her.

Ok that'll work! thank you! oh and does epona have the bottled fairy? Im going to make a BEN Drowned profile on my other animal crossing copy. And that would be perfect for him. But I dont think Ive added you yet.. I'll add you soon.

Last edited:
Ok that'll work! thank you! oh and does epona have the bottled fairy? Im going to make a BEN Drowned profile on my other animal crossing copy. And that would be perfect for him. But I dont think Ive added you yet.. I'll add you soon.

Unfortunately it's only from Medli's, but her amiibo is in the mail for me lol Let me know when I can come over. c:

Back