Selling Some collectibles (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not very familiar with collectible prices so please excuse me if I offer too little. Would 50 TBT work for the Kapp'n Christmas Doll? Thank you!

I'm not very familiar with collectible prices so please excuse me if I offer too little. Would 50 TBT work for the Kapp'n Christmas Doll? Thank you!

50 TBT are a little bit too few, sorry. I was looking for maybe at least around 100 TBT. :/

Sorry about that. I honestly wasn't trying to low bid. I'm just clueless. :blush: I can do 100 TBT for Kapp'n. Thank you!

Sorry about that. I honestly wasn't trying to low bid. I'm just clueless. :blush: I can do 100 TBT for Kapp'n. Thank you!

Oh, no need to apologize! It's all good! ^^ Thanks also for your interest! Do you want a message? :)

Thanks for understanding! Hmmm... for a message how about "Happy Toy Day - Kapp'n"? lol! I'll send the 100 TBT asap. Thank you!

Thanks for understanding! Hmmm... for a message how about "Happy Toy Day - Kapp'n"? lol! I'll send the 100 TBT asap. Thank you!

No problem! ^^ Alright, I will send Kapp'n now! Thank you for buying!

May I please get Ruby? I can pay 250 BTB.

Please throw a comment about Rubyquest in the message, if you do wind up selling to me. Thanks!

May I please get Ruby? I can pay 250 BTB.

Please throw a comment about Rubyquest in the message, if you do wind up selling to me. Thanks!
Sure, sound good!

Since I'm not familiar with Rubyquest (tbh it's the first time I hear of it), it would be nice if you could tell
me one, before I make a mistake and choose the wrong one. ^^"

Sure, sound good!

Since I'm not familiar with Rubyquest (tbh it's the first time I hear of it), it would be nice if you could tell
me one, before I make a mistake and choose the wrong one. ^^"

OK! Message decided.

And what became of cat and hare? Did they break free to purer air?

^Right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back