Finally have AC:NL...late as usual!

NannyOgg

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I've been waiting to get a 3DS for a long time and I've finally got my hands on one! So, I'm new to NL but have played all the previous versions of AC. I'm a middle-aged married gal who plays a lot (when I'm not at work). I'll be looking for towns to visit and people to invite as guests as soon as I figure out how to use the Wi-Fi features....bear with me, I'm old and slow! haha

Nice to meet you!! I am close to 30 and married as well. If you need anything, please let me know! Super jealous of you right now, I remember very vividly how excited I was when I first got my NL cartridge!!

Welcome!

I’m not middle aged :eek: but I am married and a stay at home mom XD
But I am very forgetful and slow.

Hope you enjoy your time on the forums c:

I know how excited you must be - I just got my 3DS and NL in August! I'm mid 40s, married & play every day. We're not old & slow - we're mature & in no rush. ;) I'm still learning myself but I'd be more than happy to help you in any way I can. Welcome to The Bell Tree Forums! Everyone here is so friendly & helpful. You'll love it here!

Please feel free to add my FC & I'll add yours. :D Thanks!

I figured out how to find my friend code on my device.... Now I just have to figure out how to open my gates! lol

I have cherries as my fruit, if anyone needs some. And, Yea! I have Camofrog in my town! I lOVE Camofrog lol

Back