• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Finally have AC:NL...late as usual!

NannyOgg

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I've been waiting to get a 3DS for a long time and I've finally got my hands on one! So, I'm new to NL but have played all the previous versions of AC. I'm a middle-aged married gal who plays a lot (when I'm not at work). I'll be looking for towns to visit and people to invite as guests as soon as I figure out how to use the Wi-Fi features....bear with me, I'm old and slow! haha

Nice to meet you!! I am close to 30 and married as well. If you need anything, please let me know! Super jealous of you right now, I remember very vividly how excited I was when I first got my NL cartridge!!

Welcome!

I’m not middle aged :eek: but I am married and a stay at home mom XD
But I am very forgetful and slow.

Hope you enjoy your time on the forums c:

I know how excited you must be - I just got my 3DS and NL in August! I'm mid 40s, married & play every day. We're not old & slow - we're mature & in no rush. ;) I'm still learning myself but I'd be more than happy to help you in any way I can. Welcome to The Bell Tree Forums! Everyone here is so friendly & helpful. You'll love it here!

Please feel free to add my FC & I'll add yours. :D Thanks!

I figured out how to find my friend code on my device.... Now I just have to figure out how to open my gates! lol

I have cherries as my fruit, if anyone needs some. And, Yea! I have Camofrog in my town! I lOVE Camofrog lol

Back