• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell you how to get the sleigh. I'm trying to get some bingo items for Moe's birthday next year.

I know how to get it, it's just that I stopped doing bingo when I had most of the items because it was frustrating having to find room for snowmen and having an item in my inventory that I couldn't remove. I figured it would be easier to buy the item from someone else.

:)

I know how to get it, it's just that I stopped doing bingo when I had most of the items because it was frustrating having to find room for snowmen and having an item in my inventory that I couldn't remove. I figured it would be easier to buy the item from someone else.

:)
The sleigh is actually a snowtyke item. You wouldn't need a bingo card.

I have an egg dresser and a pink argyle tank that I can give you~
I also have a thread on re tail called Yard sale if you wanna have a look at that for anything else you might like.
Let me know if you want the two items~
Have a nice day!

I have an egg dresser and a pink argyle tank that I can give you~
I also have a thread on re tail called Yard sale if you wanna have a look at that for anything else you might like.
Let me know if you want the two items~
Have a nice day!

Yes I'd love them! How much would you like for the items?

Could I also buy your Paintball Wall, Sci-fi Wall, and Sidewalk (floor)?

Last edited:
Yes I'd love them! How much would you like for the items?

Could I also buy your Paintball Wall, Sci-fi Wall, and Sidewalk (floor)?

Great! You can have the other stuff too, I don't really mind how much but can it be in game bells?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back