• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I have SO many blue Dahlia seeds!!!

Shele

Bells
I've finished the Rover event and have so many leftover blue Dahlia seeds! I could plant them until next year. Lol I'm just glad the second part starts in a couple hours. I've been trying to give away my butterflies as well. I know they'll be exchanged for bells when it's all over, but I'd rather give them away to friends who need them.

Same. I have so many from doing tasks and I keep getting more and I hope I can spend most of them before the event ends

I've finished the Rover event and have so many leftover blue Dahlia seeds! I could plant them until next year. Lol I'm just glad the second part starts in a couple hours. I've been trying to give away my butterflies as well. I know they'll be exchanged for bells when it's all over, but I'd rather give them away to friends who need them.

Sell them, they're worth 40-60 bells each, that's a nice 5000 ish bells for every 100

Back