• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Can someone help me choose a bush?

Cassichu

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
You see, I'm currently trying to decide on a bush type for my new little town of Sheol (yes, the name is what you think of it, it was gunna be Atlantis but after 4 hours of resetting for decent villagers my plans changed).

I already have a permanent path decided and set up, so i'm mostly just trying to figure out the best bush for my town at the moment. This is the current path I'm using, the brick variant, and I'm wondering if I could see some examples of different bushes next to different kinds of paths? ;v;

I believe darker bushes would fit better with that brick path~ so, hydrangea (non-blooming) or Holly.
In my town Hangzhou I have a path with a similar color scheme, and I use bamboo stumps and hydrangeas, here's a screenshot:

DQFiu50UQAExoUZ.jpg

If you want to see more areas, the dream address is in my signature :)

I'd suggest sweet olive, but that's because I like the flowers best.

Back