• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Turning over a New Leaf

Rhapsody

☾ nitevale *:・゚✧
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Haha, get it? okay, it's not that funny

Hey there! I've seen this forum around for some time now, but only recently did I get around to joining it. I'm 23 years old, female, and I've been a fan of the Animal Crossing series ever since Wild World. On New Leaf, I actually have two separate towns, though one of them I reserve for goofing off and TTing on and such while the other is a legitimate file. If you've seen Nitevale or Blitzvil, those two are mine! Nitevale is my legitimate file, while Blitzvil's an old one I'm using just to do whatever the heck I want. Should be noted too - Nitevale has TT'd once, but that's just because I put in the wrong year by accident when I set the time.

Some other information about me: I'm a big gaming fan. I also seek to collect cat villagers, as cats are my favorite animal, so if you have any you don't want, feel free to let me know! I'll probably be more of a lurker than I am an active community member on here, someone who winds up having bursts of activity rather than consistent every day. I'm also happy to participate in villager exchanges! I live in PST, but I'm a night owl (heck, my main town has the Night Owl Ordinance), so if you want to get ahold of me, I tend to be on more toward the late afternoon/evening. I've also got a girlfriend who I speak to every day, though she doesn't really play Animal Crossing, not her type of game, and fair enough! My favorite villager is in my icon, and my favorite character overall is Blathers.

It's good to meet you all, and hopefully we'll get along! ;)

Welcome to the forums! This place is really pleasant, trust me. I really hope you enjoy your time here!!

Back