Selling starts, saplings, items, & clothes

Hi! do you still have the exotic end table, kiddie bureau, kiddie table, and lady palm? c:

Hi! Could I get the turntable, the items from the regal series, fireplace and the holly bonsai for 6 btb?

Last edited:
Hi! do you still have the exotic end table, kiddie bureau, kiddie table, and lady palm? c:

yes! i have your order ready, so whenever you have a chance, you can send the 4 btb & i can either drop off your items or you can pick them up :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Could I get the turntable, the items from the regal series, fireplace and the holly bonsai for 6 btb?

sure! i have all of your items ready as well, so let me know whether you want me to drop of the items or if you want to pick them up; you can send the btb whenever you're ready :)

I would like to buy the marshmallow chair if it's still available.

hi! sorry for the late reply, but i think i still have my marshmallow chair (if not, i can always order however many you need). i can't check right now because i'm trying to plot reset, but i'll get back to you asap on whether or not i have it :)

i have a marshmallow chair available! i have another one if you need it, but i customized it to be pink

can I get
red carnations (10)
capsule toy machine
fireplace
leaf bed
sparrow's nest
vintage camera
blue down jacket
genie vest
kilt
overall dress

14 btb correct? :)
thanks so much!

i have a marshmallow chair available! i have another one if you need it, but i customized it to be pink

Hey!
I will gladly send 1btb for the regular marshmallow chair! I should only need the one.

I can get it whenever you're available!

can I get
red carnations (10)
capsule toy machine
fireplace
leaf bed
sparrow's nest
vintage camera
blue down jacket
genie vest
kilt
overall dress

14 btb correct? :)
thanks so much!

of course! would you prefer pick up or drop off?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey!
I will gladly send 1btb for the regular marshmallow chair! I should only need the one.

I can get it whenever you're available!

great, let me know when you're online & i'll drop of (or you can pick up) the chair :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

great, let me know when you're online & i'll drop of (or you can pick up) the chair :)

I am online! Honestly, it is whichever is easiest for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

drop off please! I'm available for the rest of the evening so lmk if that works for you :)

Back