• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling starts, saplings, items, & clothes

Hi! do you still have the exotic end table, kiddie bureau, kiddie table, and lady palm? c:

Hi! Could I get the turntable, the items from the regal series, fireplace and the holly bonsai for 6 btb?

Last edited:
Hi! do you still have the exotic end table, kiddie bureau, kiddie table, and lady palm? c:

yes! i have your order ready, so whenever you have a chance, you can send the 4 btb & i can either drop off your items or you can pick them up :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Could I get the turntable, the items from the regal series, fireplace and the holly bonsai for 6 btb?

sure! i have all of your items ready as well, so let me know whether you want me to drop of the items or if you want to pick them up; you can send the btb whenever you're ready :)

I would like to buy the marshmallow chair if it's still available.

I would like to buy the marshmallow chair if it's still available.

hi! sorry for the late reply, but i think i still have my marshmallow chair (if not, i can always order however many you need). i can't check right now because i'm trying to plot reset, but i'll get back to you asap on whether or not i have it :)

i have a marshmallow chair available! i have another one if you need it, but i customized it to be pink

can I get
red carnations (10)
capsule toy machine
fireplace
leaf bed
sparrow's nest
vintage camera
blue down jacket
genie vest
kilt
overall dress

14 btb correct? :)
thanks so much!

i have a marshmallow chair available! i have another one if you need it, but i customized it to be pink

Hey!
I will gladly send 1btb for the regular marshmallow chair! I should only need the one.

I can get it whenever you're available!

can I get
red carnations (10)
capsule toy machine
fireplace
leaf bed
sparrow's nest
vintage camera
blue down jacket
genie vest
kilt
overall dress

14 btb correct? :)
thanks so much!

of course! would you prefer pick up or drop off?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey!
I will gladly send 1btb for the regular marshmallow chair! I should only need the one.

I can get it whenever you're available!

great, let me know when you're online & i'll drop of (or you can pick up) the chair :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

great, let me know when you're online & i'll drop of (or you can pick up) the chair :)

I am online! Honestly, it is whichever is easiest for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

drop off please! I'm available for the rest of the evening so lmk if that works for you :)

Back