• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling starts, saplings, items, & clothes

Sherbet

sleepy 🌙
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
White Cosmos
Feedback
100% (67) +
hello! i'm currently selling the following:
starts/saplings:
-holly (x3)
-sapling (x3)

prices:
-1 btb for every start/sapling
items:
-here (link) are all of the items i have for sale & here (link) are all of the clothes i have for sale!

prices:
-everything on each list costs 1 btb

Last edited:
Can I buy the alpine bed, automatic washer, blue bench, boxing barricade, checkered tile, conga drum, crane game, cushion, exotic table, fan palm, hibachi, ivy wall, jungle floor, minimalist chair, modern end table, mush chair, neon sign, party wall, pile of leaves, red vase, sleek bed, sunflower, tape deck, tea table, time clock and the upright piano for 26 btb?

Can I buy the alpine bed, automatic washer, blue bench, boxing barricade, checkered tile, conga drum, crane game, cushion, exotic table, fan palm, hibachi, ivy wall, jungle floor, minimalist chair, modern end table, mush chair, neon sign, party wall, pile of leaves, red vase, sleek bed, sunflower, tape deck, tea table, time clock and the upright piano for 26 btb?

sure! i'll get the items ready right now; would you prefer pick up or drop off?

i'm fine with drop off! i'll get all of the items ready, just let me know when your gates are open :)

alright i'll be there in a second; i unfortunately don't have an extra mush chair though ):

Hi! Please could I get all of the lovely series items and rococo iems you listed? (Apologies for not listing them all, I'm on the bus right now)

sure! so that's the
lovely: wall & armoire
rococo: candlestick, clock, floor, shelf, & wardrobe
for 7 btb; i'll add your friend code, but just let me know if you prefer drop off or pick up :)

Transferred the bells and added you, drop off would be great!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you're free atm I'm open!

i have all of the items ready, just pm me when your gates are open

Back