• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

so one of my favorite villagers accidentally moved out...

mitfy

court jester
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Friday the 13th Candy
Lucky
Voodoo Doll
Ancient Candle
Purple Bat Potion
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ruby
Pink Candy
and by accidentally i mean i screwed up when going back to when i last played and she moved out :rolleyes:

anyways, i got her via a cycling town on here. am i able to do that again without waiting? i know there's a cycle for villagers to come back but that's naturally, right? i just wanna make sure.

You can't get her back without doing the 16 villager cycle unless you have her amiibo card, I think :p and yeah I guess if you don't time travel and force the next villager in the cycle to move out then it will take longer but I've never done the cycle so I'm not sure lol

if you don't mind me asking, which villager was it?

phoebe :p

but you're saying if i ask her to move in from another town, it won't work?

true, but i don't have an amiibo card of her! plus im broke/dont wanna spend money on a card so it's whatever lol i can deal

You can pick them up for a couple of bucks on Ebay.

Last edited:
yeah, but she was my favorite of the uchis :( oh wellll i'll get a new uchi eventually

Back