• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Share your coolest fact about yourself!

amemome

bell bell isabelle
Peach 🍑
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Isabelle
Isabelle
Isabelle
Isabelle
Isabelle
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
What's the coolest fact you have about yourself?

Mine is that I can spread my toes really far :)

I haven't had a smoke in almost 3 years.

Last edited:
I can lick my elbow :D Not sure if my neck is just long or what though xD

One time when I was about 10 I won a nationwide essay contest and got a brand new computer as a prize!
I was so excited that I could finally play rollercoaster tycoon, which I had wanted for a long time but wouldn't work on our other computers.

The one I always use for a "fun fact" is that my sister and I share a birthday but aren't twins. It's pretty cool now, but caused some problems growing up XD

I have absolute pitch, and quite a gift for music. I'm not trying to make myself look good, I've actually had a lot of people comment on my deep musical intellect. That's why I play piano for a living! :D

I have absolute pitch, and quite a gift for music. I'm not trying to make myself look good, I've actually had a lot of people comment on my deep musical intellect. That's why I play piano for a living! :D

Yeah that video you sent to the Hangout group was beautiful!

I've won around 12 spelling bees (school-wide!! Not like a huge national thing...) and have really good memory. Oftentimes, I remember what people were wearing in a memory that was years ago.

I can make cookies that are crispy on the edges, chewy in the cenyer, and melty chocolate ♡o♡

I have synesthesia which is basically a crossing of the senses. There are many different forms of synesthesia, but for me when I hear music I see colours. The colours are consistent with the key the music is in: for example, if I hear a song on the radio that is in F major, I will immediately see bright yellow.

I'm a sun sneezer

same at times not that i consider it cool for my part because it gets really annoying lol.

also idk what it's called or if it has a name but let's say someone says "i farted on a hamburger" or just random stuff like that, then i get very vivid images in my head about that person doing that lol

Well, I have a very vivid imagination. Whenever I read I can literally see the things happening like if I was watching a movie. This is why its so hard for me to put a book down. I get so drawn into the story. When I do its like putting a movie on pause. My husband says when he reads he can only see the words and can't visualize it at all. I can, plus when they mention smells that I know I can smell them, or foods Ive tasted before I can taste them when mentioned. Though when it comes to me drawing or writing I can't do it. ;o; Like my imagination goes away and Im stuck there like, darn.. Or I can visualize what I want to write but won't know how to write it, Ill see what i want to paint/draw but don't know how to draw it. ;o;

I can do the eyebrow wave, flare my nostrils, do the taco tongue, double jointed in my hands, can pop my left leg out of my hip and bounce it in and out, I've ridden a dolphin, have a birthmark in my eye... I'm sure there's more but I can't think right now... Oh! I can turn my feet backward but only on carpet cause then they can't slide back. XD

Well, I have a very vivid imagination. Whenever I read I can literally see the things happening like if I was watching a movie. This is why its so hard for me to put a book down. I get so drawn into the story. When I do its like putting a movie on pause. My husband says when he reads he can only see the words and can't visualize it at all. I can, plus when they mention smells that I know I can smell them, or foods Ive tasted before I can taste them when mentioned. Though when it comes to me drawing or writing I can't do it. ;o; Like my imagination goes away and Im stuck there like, darn.. Or I can visualize what I want to write but won't know how to write it, Ill see what i want to paint/draw but don't know how to draw it. ;o;

me exactly.. i always get like visual stories and ideas in my head but i suck at writing and drawing them down as i want ugh

Back