• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Share your coolest fact about yourself!

There are a few.
True coolest fact about me is pretty much NSFW so I can't exactly talk about what it is here. So, aside from it,

I can play piano with my toes. Specifically Les Champs-?lys?es.
I can put precisely the right amount of water, flour, sugar, etc. in the vessel without using any scales.
And I CAN make my bf actually cry without beating them physically.

But, what I feel most coolest is that I haaaaave 5 x New 3DSs! All given last year, from a few of my my... friends ex. *cough* And all I play on it is just ACNL and ACNL only. Mhnm

Last edited:
Only thing I can think of right now is either that I'm cross-handed,
can move my middle knuckle bones (hot I know),
or that I crawled on my head as a baby - no other way.

I guess idk xD

Now that I think about it, crawling on nothing but my head may explain things LOL

I can hear a song on the radio or in concert for the first time and be able to sing along to it - words and tune.

I have perfect pitch, and my violin teacher used to have me stand with my back to the piano and play back notes for her. She also used to untune my instrument and then tell me to play a piece.

My favorite animal is the octopus. I just like how weird they look and how original it is compared to things like dogs and wolves.

Also I call the plural octopi!

I'm an excellent writer with a huge imagination. I'm going to put my skills into a few pilots once I go to college. Wish me luck!

Last edited:
I interview artists for a living.

My favorites were Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, MercyMe, and Tricia Brock after Superchick's last ever show last summer. It's just so much fun!

I also run publicity for an annual awards show, and last year, I got to hang in the green room with the artists, and was able to watch from the front row. I was blown away being in the same room, eating food and hanging with some of the legends from my childhood.

Last edited:
I have a very large Pokemon collection. :)

I apparently have a good imagination. Having a good imagination also means I have lots of wacky dreams.

My year in secondary school took an aptitude test when I was 15 and I placed in the top 1% of the population in language usage. Now unfortunately the majority of my brain cells have gone missing since then so I'm essentially braindead but it was a nice little achievement at the time lol

Ummm Nothing comes to mind quickly besides the fact I won a cooking contest last year that was centered around ramen noodles. Oh and I have really blue eyes I suppose.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH! Me being an Eagle Scout with a gold palm would be a good one.

I'm able to hack certain games and sell games for a certain amount of dollars.

I have Asperger's but no one really knows but my family. The smarts works in my favor when it comes to my college work. I am really good at hiding my social hang ups and make myself come off as a total diva. At home I am just a huge geek that collects weird stuff. :lemon:

I'm very interested in Photography! I love taking photos in my free time, i usually take nature pics

I'm really really really really really really really really really ugly.

I can bend my fingers back to the point of no return ( I can bend then bout 80? back at the 1st joint without using my other hand). Outside of that im as plain as old tofu...

Oh yeah, I also have a pet fox (but that isn't really something about me... Or is it?)

I can bend my fingers back to the point of no return ( I can bend then bout 80? back at the 1st joint without using my other hand). Outside of that im as plain as old tofu...

Oh yeah, I also have a pet fox (but that isn't really something about me... Or is it?)

I used to be able to bend my thumbs back-sideways (like an upside-down mirror L or stuff lol) but i can only do it on my left thumb now since i almost cut through my right thumb last year lol

Back