• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I made my first auto-generated signature! What do you think?

Antonio

✦ Any Pronouns ✦
Orange 🍊
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5457-1578-2981
Island
Reverie
Orange Balloon
Toy Hammer
Zodiac Dragon Figurine
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
tbtsig

Upon refresh, it will display a different background plus the dream address will update automatically upon change. What do you guys think? The background image is fetched from Imgur and the image is saved only temporary, so it doesn't take space.

I was thinking about coding signatures for people, if they wanted of course. It's not hard to do and I got time.

it's really cool! the only thing is that it takes a lil bit to load up each time, which is totally understandable haha

i do really like the concept of changing photos every reload though :blush:

it's really cool! the only thing is that it takes a lil bit to load up each time, which is totally understandable haha

i do really like the concept of changing photos every reload though :blush:

Thanks! Should I do a shop perhaps?

This is a nice idea! I'd be interested if you opened a shop for these, it would be cool to be able to rotate between different pictures~ (the only issue might be art credits, unless you could code that to change too?)

Last edited:
I just spent like 10 reloads to see how many backgrounds you have XD

This is a nice idea! I'd be interested if you opened a shop for these, it would be cool to be able to rotate between different pictures~ (the only issue might be art credits, unless you could code that to change too?)

I can add watermarks, if that what you mean.

I'm in the same boat as Silversea - I can't see anything where your sig should be. :(

I am able to see it fine! For me after refreshing, it loads the prior image and then after a minute, it changes to the next one!

And it's back...

I really like it! Especially the different images

Last edited:
Ooh id love to have a sig that days "SM64's #1 Fan!" and has a bunch of backgrounds pertaining to sm64, that'd be awesome!

Back