• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

White Dahlias

Paperboy012305

MK8 Male Villager Main
Orange 🍊
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4834-0712-4510
Red Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Toy Hammer
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Red Balloon
Orange Heart Balloon
Orange Balloon
Perfect Orange
Orange Balloon
Orange Heart Balloon
I see the them whenever I go to a different area. I don?t see them available. Do I have to wait to get them?

Wait until tomorrow. Patience is the key to success.

Last edited:
My game updated overnight and now I have them -- but I'm only getting them as request rewards, not for releasing butterflies. I don't see any other way to get them, and I get only 1 out of every 2 requests I think. Ugh.

My game updated overnight and now I have them -- but I'm only getting them as request rewards, not for releasing butterflies. I don't see any other way to get them, and I get only 1 out of every 2 requests I think. Ugh.

In fact, you can obtain those white dahlia seeds by releasing any butterfly to your friend's garden that isn't diamond or topaz. It's just that these types of butterflies are hard to come by in first place, due of the catch rate being very low.

In fact, you can obtain those white dahlia seeds by releasing any butterfly to your friend's garden that isn't diamond or topaz. It's just that these types of butterflies are hard to come by in first place, due of the catch rate being very low.

Ah! That makes sense. I was out all day so I've just planted my first round of white dahlias. Thanks!!

Back