• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

do you drink tap water?

do you drink tap water?

• yes

Votes: 50 60.2%
  • no

Votes: 33 39.8%

• Total voters

namiieco

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
6908-4747-6475
i drink tap water since the water here in the uk is safe and fresh. i think it's a waste of money and time to buy bottled water or boil/filter it (of course if the water is safe to drink)

we have to filter it here because it's nasty.

My water is from a well, so there's no reason not to drink it from the tap.

Our tap water is safe to drink so sometimes I drink it, but I prefer to drink from our filter because it tastes better.

I do if I'm in my own country, because tap water here is clean. When I go to countries where it isn't, I'll buy large bottles of water to drink from.

Yup

Water here is pretty safe

Last edited:
i do but i use a brita filter because i dont know how old the piping in my area is....its always better to filter tap water ^^

Where I live, it's not too bad but I rarely ever get water out of the sink because I'm afraid of a lot of minerals and possibly lead in the water. I don't really trust the city I live in. In the city where my dorm is? Yeah I would prob drink tap water.

Now where my grandma lives I always drink tap water because it's nice and fresh there.

No. Our water is from our own well and safe to drink (it?s checked for contamination regularly), but it?s ?hard water? and thus tastes pretty bad. It?s ok for brewing tea or coffee, but not for drinking straight from the tap without any additive.

Last edited:
We have a filter because it tastes like straight metal otherwise :rolleyes:

Most of the water I drink is tap, unfiltered too. It's fine where I live and it honestly tastes better than bottled water.

yes the tap water here is good so there's no reason not to.

we go to a house in the middle of nowhere for a few weeks during the summer and there the water is from a well. we don't drink that water because it's gross so instead we get water from other places. (Not the store, there are small water houses in a few places where you can fill up bottles of water to bring home and drink. they're there for that exact purpose because a lot of houses around there don't have communal water and sewage so the water doesn't taste great and isn't super clean.)

no way, it tastes awful here *~*

Never.
God knows what's in it.

Bottled 'still water' for me.

No, I used to but now it tastes like pool water. Too much chlorine.

Yep! My town has the cleanest water in the state so I have no reason not to drink it. Tbh, it tastes cleaner than bottled water too

Back