Buying Lilies

YummyPumpkin

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (18) +
Buying pink and white lilies.
May need about 30 white lilies and 30 pink lilies.
I'm used to the 1tbt for regulars and 2 for hybrids so idk if that goes together for 90tbt (I'm not good at math sorry) or if it's a good offer..
If you want a different price than I wouldn't mind talking about it xmx;
I do apologize in advance. Never make offers lol
Also on the side note, may I ask villagers in your town to sign one of my villager's petition?

Hi there! I have 30 white lilies you can have :) I can give them to you for 30 btb. You're welcome to talk to my villagers and ask for signatures as well!

Hi there! I have 30 white lilies you can have :) I can give them to you for 30 btb. You're welcome to talk to my villagers and ask for signatures as well!

Ah thank you so much!
I'll be over right now. Just need to add your FC first.
I'll be sending over the payment as well.

Alright, your town or mine? I'd have to make room at my town because it's filled with random items.

edit: nvm I'll open my gates rn :)

Last edited:
Alright, your town or mine? I'd have to make room at my town because it's filled with random items.

Entering your town.
My room's name is Sleep from Rest (yes I know... That sleep is for the weak...but I can't help it xD.... I snooze like a cat D : )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Entering your town.
My room's name is Sleep from Rest (yes I know... That sleep is for the weak...but I can't help it xD.... I snooze like a cat D : )

- - - Post Merge - - -

My phone decided to double quote for some reason...
Sorry about that...
Also I don't see your town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My phone decided to double quote for some reason...
Sorry about that...
Also I don't see your town.

Back