• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying DS Fortune Cookie Item

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluebirdy

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hi! I've been trying for weeks now to get a DS I can play puzzle swap on, in my town, and I simply cannot find one, I have spent over forty playcoins and nada.

What I can Offer
Some Hybrids, I am not the best at making them so I don't have all the hybrid types and not many of the ones I do.
Bells (Within Reason Please!!)
A few Mermaid, and Roocoo Pieces
I am a pixel artist, so a super sweet town flag can be discussed too!!

Please feel free to make requests! Thank you! :p

Hi did you send it through private message? I haven't gotten anything and just wanted to make sure I didn't miss it :)

I think I did but I am new so maybe I messed up XD I'll just post it here, I'll be Brianna FC: 0233-2627-5565

no worries :) I added you. would you like to pick up or drop off?

I'd rather like to drop off! I won't leave the little cobblestone area of your train station though, I am all too familiar with people who like to try to destroy things like hybrids and cut down trees...

I'd rather like to drop off! I won't leave the little cobblestone area of your train station though, I am all too familiar with people who like to try to destroy things like hybrids and cut down trees...

ok :) so it's actually pick up right? (your coming to my town) if so I will open my town right now

Ah yes! Sorry, I usually don't trade, I'm too paranoid XD

Don't worry I totally understand. I had someone mess up my whole town so I had to tore it down and start from the beginning. If you are ever looking for something else send me a message! love to help and you can always pick up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back