• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading (almost) complete list of what I own - sell/trade/buy between my and your wishlist

Quany

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (2) +

Here is a list of stuff that I own:

[it's german but if you hover over the thumbnail of the item you will see the english name and you can also use the english names when searching
edit: You'll have to look at the big check mark. With the circling arrow you can filter between only un/checked. A mark under "unverk." means that you can't order the item from the catalogue.]​

Everything not marked on the list I don't own and therefore might want to obtain from you.
It is also visible if an item is purchasable or not. If not, propose a deal - maybe I have a spare one or the item is not that important to me.

You don't have to trade! I will pay you for items I don't have. I will also sell you some of mine but I ask you to get me some of the stuff that I'm missing , if at all possible.

I hope this helps both of us :D

Last edited:
Bump? I have a lot of the furniture sets completed or almost completed ����*♀️

Can i have the violet partition, editor desk & chair, cabin floor and wall?

Hi I would love to help! But I need a little help reading your german list. Do I look at the big check mark under the circling arrow or the unverk section? Here is my wishlist :) I'm still building it. http://moridb.com/catalogs/6FJwMkUTcu

The "unverk." (unverkaufbar = unsaleable) section just lists if the item is a non-orderable or not! :)

(I know this is not my thread but I just wanted I to help out and show off my language skills :cool: )

The "unverk." (unverkaufbar = unsaleable) section just lists if the item is a non-orderable or not! :)

(I know this is not my thread but I just wanted I to help out and show off my language skills :cool: )

Thank you!

Thank you Quack! ^^ That's right, you'll have to look at the big check mark. With the circling arrow you can filter between only un/checked. A mark under "unverk." means that you can't order the item from the catalogue.
Thanks for taking the time to look at my confusing german list, ivorystar! :D

Great! I have lot of things I can offer. Due to the post limit I can get only 1lamp, 3lamp, 5lamp, 7lamp, 8 lamp, spherical radar for today. Would you like to trade tomorrow? And then I can get the rest of your list day by day :)

Last edited:
Great! I have lot of things I can offer. Due to the post limit I can get only 1lamp, 3lamp, 5lamp, 7lamp, 8 lamp, spherical radar for today. Would you like to trade tomorrow? And then I can get the rest of your list day by day :)

Wow that's so nice of you! I will have a look immediately of what i can get you! :)
(I already have 5 lamp now)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can i have the violet partition, editor desk & chair, cabin floor and wall?

The violet partition I only have once and there's no way to get it again, sorry. The rest I can order for you! Could you have a look if you have anything else for me?

Wow that's so nice of you! I will have a look immediately of what i can get you! :)
(I already have 5 lamp now)

- - - Post Merge - - -

The violet partition I only have once and there's no way to get it again, sorry. The rest I can order for you! Could you have a look if you have anything else for me?

Hi! I have your items :)

Could I get the library wall, classic buffet, classic clock, and common chair? I will pay you 60,000 IGB. Thanks!

Last edited:
Could I get the library wall, classic buffet, editors chair, classic clock, classic sofa, and common chair? I will pay you 60,000 IGB. Thanks!

Hey! could you maybe take a look if you can order some of the stuff for me? I need it more than the money

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I have your items :)

Thanks! I have for you: big ben, clackercart, cabinarmchair and maybe the astro clock

Hey! could you maybe take a look if you can order some of the stuff for me? I need it more than the money

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks! I have for you: big ben, clackercart, cabinarmchair and maybe the astro clock

That is great! I'm currently trading with someone else. I will let you know when I'm done. would you like to pick up or drop off?

That is great! I'm currently trading with someone else. I will let you know when I'm done. would you like to pick up or drop off?

Just let me know when you're finished! You can come to my town if you want, just as you prefer :)

I have arwing and triforce which I did not see on your list. Would you trade apline bed and lamp for it?

Back