Blue Hybrid Rose
Spring Shamrock
Famous Mushroom
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (2799) +
Ankha the Egyptian cat is moving out.
He has changed his shirt to the QR shirt very unfortunately, but everything else is intact, I believe.
Let me know if anyone is interested.
Also I wouldn't hold her for long. So if no taker anytime soon, I'll ask her to not move out.

latest

Last edited:
I'd love to take her! I've never taken villagers from people before though, you'd have to help explain to me what to do but I'd love o have her! ^^

I'd love to take her! I've never taken villagers from people before though, you'd have to help explain to me what to do but I'd love o have her! ^^

Aww... I've asked her to please not go just an hour ago... since no one seemed to be interested............ So sorry. 😞

Also. To adopt a villager from other's town,

1. You must have less than 9 villagers.
  2. You need to make sure there's no any new plot for a new villager who's gonna moving in a day later.
  3. If both conditions are clear, then you visit their town, knock the villager's house, and talk to him. Then it shows a dialog to ask them to move in to your town. That's it!

If Gayle asks to move out next time, I'll see if you're on. Sorry again!

Sure! :D When would be good time for you to pick him up, if not right now?

right now works for me. :D i'll like him for my town of fuyao, mayor miyue. if you're online, let me know your fc. it's my first time adopting so i'm assuming i would just talk to him and convince him to move to my town? let me know if there's anything extra i need to do. :D

thanks!

right now works for me. :D i'll like him for my town of fuyao, mayor miyue. if you're online, let me know your fc. it's my first time adopting so i'm assuming i would just talk to him and convince him to move to my town? let me know if there's anything extra i need to do. :D

thanks!

Yes right, that's all you need to do. :)
And, it'll take a bit for me to make him boxed up as I'm unsure about the date he's moving out. I was nodding off when he told me about it ahaha... So TTing day by day right now to not void him by time traveling accident.
How long will you be here for tonight?

Back