• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

furniture item that takes up a full square?

BlueberryPoptarts

what in the heck
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
i'm trying to create a closet for my bedroom, so i'm using simple panels kinda like sliding doors. my only issue is that the simple panels don't make a corner, so there's a weird gap and it ruins the "flow" of it.
i was looking for some furniture that's tall and fills a whole square/rectangle. i've used both the changing room and the large bookcase, but neither of those really look good enough. i just need a corner to connect the panels
i know this is like really specific and weird, but i'm just looking for suggestions. thank you

There’s the server if you are looking for a dark piece. It’s black, if you turn it around, it looks like a wall column. Only takes 1 square. It does make slight noises though.

Back