Lucky Lollipop
Spectral Preserves
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Key to Bell Tree Manor
Ghostly Preserves
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Hybrid Rose
So! I'm just about ready to completely rework my town. Not with villager placements or anything but with just how it looks aesthetically. Cutting down all my trees, replanting flowers bushes and trees, remaking my paths... but the thing is,what am I gonna do afterwards? I don't have any real plan for what I want, I just am gonna go for it! But do you guys have any ideas? I want my town to be really natural with a meadow-like feel to it if that gives way for any suggestions. Plus my DA is freshly updated if really needed.

I would do layers of flora,as if you were going down a tall mountain, like near the top (fence to police), just cedars, hollies, sweet olive, mushrooms and maybe more alpiney flowers, jacobs ladders, violets and clovers.
sub-top (police to retail); cedars and normal trees, woodland area, more bushes, and cosmos, violets and pansies.
mid area;(retail to a little lower than Francines) as above, just more sparse. maybe an orchard?
Mid-low (Francine's to cafe)Just flowers, mostly open area. violets, cosmos, dandelions, natural pebble paths or the like
Low (cafe to cliff, bushes, bamboos trees, and brighter flowers.

You have a great map.

Ooh I like that idea! I've already began to redo the place with flower patches all around, but I think I'll incorporate some of your ideas.

The beauty of New Leaf , at least in part, is the seemingly infinite options available and no rush to completion. I've started the total re-do a few times but, after breaking all my axes, spares and purchased from other towns, I put that one aside, play another town and, when I come back , I wonder what all those stumps are doing here and there. Vandalism? Lousy short-term memory? Way too many towns? Sorry........

Back