• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Dolores O'Riordan dead at 46

ApolloJusticeAC

silly
Pear 🍐
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1256-5629-2113
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Mother's Day Carnation
Yellow Candy
Happy Home Designer Token
Dolores O'Riordan was the lead singer of the band, the Cranberries. She is best known of the anti-war song, Zombie.

Dolores was 46, and is survived by 3 kids.

September 6th, 1971 - January 15th, 2018.

oh wow. that's such a shame. i used to like the cranberries so it kinda hit me, really unexpected

this has taken me aback. i was listened to one of their songs (desperate andy) earlier today. this feels surreal to me. i'm really sad now

Very sad news.

We've lost some greats over the past fews years.

Bowie, Prince, Glenn Frey, Lemmy and Fast Eddie, Tom Petty, and so many more.

You are all missed.

Very sad news.

We've lost some greats over the past fews years.

Bowie, Prince, Glenn Frey, Lemmy and Fast Eddie, Tom Petty, and so many more.

You are all missed.

their ghosts are reading this thread as we speak. noble of you

RIP cranberry sauce <3

God this is a sad one. The Cranberries were a big part of my teenage years and I've always thought Dolores was an amazing artist. I remember seeing her as a judge on The Voice of Ireland a few years ago and she looked so healthy! Never thought something like this could've happened to her, and so young too. Thoughts are with her family, especially her poor children. :(

RIP Dolores O'Riordan. I really like a lot of their songs and became a part of my childhood. Her voice is extremely unique.

I love the Cranberries and it's really sad that she died so very very young.

I saw this on the news last night (it was in the scroll at the bottom of the screen) and was sad about it. I listened to the Cranberries throughout college and beyond. I always loved Dolores' voice. She was my age! My thoughts and prayers to her family.

This is pretty sad. I remember when I was about 12 or 13 my brother played zombie on his guitar while my step dad played the drums. It was a nice memory.

Dolores was truly a snowflake, her Limerick accent was a symbol and such a large part of her unique voice.

Rest in peace.

Last edited:
Back