• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Amiibo Wishlist

CupcakeFrappe

Serendipitous
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (34) +
I?m looking to finish the interior of my house, and I need these items for the finishing touches!

http://moridb.com/catalogs/q3nvsdMgSG

I?m willing to pay 3tbt for each item or igb as well, however you can list your own pricing as well
(cause I?m really bad at that stuff)

Your help is greatly appreciated!

I can get you everything from Kicks and Mabel's RV! 3tbt each sounds perfect!

sewing kit
shoe boxes
terra cotta floor
wii u console
yarn basket

Great ; thank you so much!! So 15tbt in total, and would you like me to pick up rn or have you drop them off?

Hi!
I can get you Cinnamoroll tray, Pompompurin pudding, cup of tea, glass teapot, stack of clothes, terra-cotta floor, box shaped seat, ramen cup right now. I will have to order the following from below so it might take awhile but if your ok with that I will go ahead and order.
basket chair, yarn basket, Wii U console, town-hall winter top, shopping bag, New 3DS - Isabelle, galaxy floor, counter table,
bowl sink, book stands.
For the price my I get half and half? There's 18 items so 9 item x 3 tbt = 27 tbt total and 50K igb x 10 = 5 bags of 99,000bell bags I hope that made sense :)

Last edited:
I only have the yarn basket, sewing kit, and shoe boxes on hand right now if you want me to deliver! (away from the amiibos at the moment so I need to grab them and order the terra cotta floor and wii u console) or if you don't mind waiting til later today I can get everything to you at once :)

I can scan in Claude and Celeste for their stuff if you want, I also might have a basic trash can.

wow; thank you so much! Ill be happy to wait for the remainder of the order, so as of now ill pick up/you drop off the 1st set and ill give you the payment.. and then well meet up again in the future for the other items?

- - - Post Merge - - -

whichever is easiest for you! I can go ahead and open my gates though if you want to do the first 3

sounds good! would you mind if I dropped off? (lmao my town is a ridiculous mess atm huhu) I'll add your friend code right now, just lmk when your gates are open and I'll bring those three! I'll comment again later today when I have the other items ^^

wow; thank you so much! Ill be happy to wait for the remainder of the order, so as of now ill pick up/you drop off the 1st set and ill give you the payment.. and then well meet up again in the future for the other items?

- - - Post Merge - - -

whichever is easiest for you! I can go ahead and open my gates though if you want to do the first 3

Hi! I think you were talking to me right ;) I will order after our first trade. So our first trade will have Cinnamoroll tray, Pompompurin pudding, cup of tea, glass teapot, stack of clothes, terra-cotta floor, box shaped seat, ramen cup, kikilala clock= items so can I get 27 tbt? I will also open my town right now

Last edited:
yes, sorry im on mobile and its akward to use..
And sounds great! Ill be over momentarilly^

Last edited:
Back