• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ever see anything you can't explain?

ok so when i was around 10-12 i used to stay at my dads house a lot and sleep in his livingroom, and everytime i slept on this certain sofa on the left side i would look at the corner and see and hear wasps/hornets coming towards me so i would get really stressed and i sometimes went upstairs crying to my dad or something and he told me that when he was a kid he would imagine stuff like that as well. i dont know why it was something so specific for it to occur but it doesnt happen anymore and my dad got a new sofa

Recently I was walking back from the movies and I looked up at the sky and there was a streamline of stars moving in one direction. It was really odd because they were different sized looking stars and they blended into the sky. I think it was a satellite or something but I'm still confused

There's something that stuck with me forever.

Pretty much, when I was young a guinea pig of mine died and
the night of her death, it was really weird.. first the power turned
off for no reason and then there was a picture of this very guinea
pig near my bed and it fell down. Meanwhile my other guinea pigs
that I still had, they were looking like they are in panic.

It was really scary, especially since I was idk 10yo or so.
I run to my parents and cried for so long.. :')

Still can't explain how or why it happened.
The guinea pig would've never wanted to scare me or do anything
bad to me, I'm sure.. so why would this happen, hmm..

Everyone's stories have me terrified- especially since I'm afraid of the dark.
I always hear knocking from the other room beside mine when I'm home alone. It's spooky.

One thing I'll always remember is when I was a child and my mom was taking me to my cousin's house. We would always pass by this one big road that was always empty and deserted. I always looked that way when we passed it to see if I could see any cars coming from down that road because I didn't know if people lived back there.
I kid you not, one morning we drove past that road and there was a man in a suit just standing there watching our car as it passed by. I always look out for him ever since that day lol.

Last edited:
A few years ago I thought I saw flames floating in the sky like will o wisp or something. I don?t know what it was.

One time when I was around 7 years old, I was in bed and it was around 3-4am. I woke up and and I saw what looked like a human shaped black figure that was as tall as the door frame, it had no face and it didn't move at all. I thought it might have been in intruder in the house and I was too scared to make any noise just in case. My parents room was just across the hall, I can't remember what happened after that though, it was terrifying. I never saw it again, so I wonder what it could've been.

I see shadowy people in the corner of my eye sometimes, but I'm pretty sure that's a common optical illusion. It spooks me sometimes, though.

Yeah I lived in 2 spooky houses as a Child.
The first one gave me a really strange feeling in the shower and when I was playing upstairs. Like something was behind me. One day, my cat went crazy and growled into the air when a strange wind came across the room (all Windows were closed) and he ran downstairs. Also, there were weird shadows on the walls. Turned out someone killed themselves there YEARS before.

Second house a couple years later.. My other cat always went crazy at the door of my bedroom around 2am. Scratching it and really wanting to leave. Only in my room the weird stuff happend. Radio Turned on on full sound in the night. The tv also, but with no reception. Keys went lost and found under heavy furniture in another room. I heard weird knocking sounds every night coming from upstairs, but nobody lived there (it was abandoned, we lived in an apparment and upstairs was empty).

So yeah, pretty weird stuff. I truly believe in ghosts. After my teenage years ive never encountered something again (thank God).

I also saw an UFO kinda thing when I was younger. It came up in the sky around 00am with some weird music that appeared for a couple minutes. Days later I read more Ufo reports in the newspaper from the same town.

I remember when I was younger, every time I turned my room lights off at night before I went to sleep, I ran to my bed. I was always scared something or someone was gonna grab me. Every night for I?d say over a year, I?d see a figure in the pitch black darkness. It was a tall man wearing bandages all around him, kind of like a mummy. But his mouth was wide open and his eyes looked like a horror scene. I?d just sit in my bed staring at it, and it got closer, and closer, and closer, until I layed down in my bed calmly and went to sleep. When I looked back, he was standing right behind me staring at me, then I?d look away and look back, and he was moving backwards. I never even flinched when I saw him, I don?t know why I was so calm, I?d stare at him for so long. Though it was of course, figures the mind creates in pitch darkness. For some reason we see illusions in the dark, that always boggled my mind.

Yeah, when I was younger we would go Trick-or-Treating in our old neighborhood, and one of the houses had a guy with a pumpkin over his head. He was completely still as my sister and I walked up to get candy, but when we got to the top of the steps, he said, “BOO!” My sister and I both ran, falling off the steps.

But the strangest thing was when we asked him to take the pumpkin off his head... he couldn’t. 0_0 lmao

Back