• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mayor name help 2

What name do you like the most?

• Brittney

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Victoria

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Chloe

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Claire

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Veronica

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Chantelle

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Bridget

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SpookyMemes

barely active
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Blue Hybrid Violet
Blue Hybrid Violet
I got a lot of great suggestions on my previous thread, and I don't know which to choose so I'm just going to do a poll and let you decide!

I want to start my new town today or tomorrow so I'm going to make the poll close tomorrow :)

I really like the name Chloe. It fits the look and feel of New Leaf very well, in my opinion. Claire is nice as well.

Just so you know, Chantelle is too long. The game has an 8-character limit on names.

May I ask what your town name is going to be? I’d like to vote for the mayor name that best flows with it. (^。^)

well i saw your previous thread, and i think that Victoria would be the most fitting for someone who is described as 'spoiled & rich'

I really like the name Chloe. It fits the look and feel of New Leaf very well, in my opinion. Claire is nice as well.

Just so you know, Chantelle is too long. The game has an 8-character limit on names.

oh I didn't bother counting the letters, thanks for telling me lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I ask what your town name is going to be? I’d like to vote for the mayor name that best flows with it. (^。^)

I haven't thought of a town name to be honest yet, but the mayor name isn't going to relate to the town name

bumping this a lil bit because it's a tie between Claire, Chloe and Victoria!!!

Last edited:
i voted for Claire. it's such a comfy and serene name.

I haven't thought of a town name to be honest yet, but the mayor name isn't going to relate to the town name

Oh, okay! I voted for the name Claire. I really like it. It sounds elegant and wealthy to me, haha.

Last edited:
I don't know about everyone else, but I kind of like names that are short and simple. I'm not a really big fan of uncommon names. Say like Augustus or what have you. Not saying any on this poll are really uncommon or whatever, just in general whenever someone makes a thread asking for names. Sometimes they have name ideas that are really just out there. Whether they're supposed to be translations or fantasy-like.

So I kind of like Claire as a choice.

I think the opposite of rich and bratty when I hear Claire, lol. I voted for Victoria.

Welp the poll is closed, and looks like Claire is the winner!! so thank you to everyone who gave me the name suggestions, and to the ones who voted. and thank you to TheGreatBrain for suggesting the name Claire!!

Back